Military action in RP had to be done.

Kenny

>

Joe, even after your buddy Kenny explained how he had to put you in line, and you yourself admitted what a jerk you can be at times, you come back with this??
Don't confuse the fact that I contacted Joe (years ago) about his behavior because I was concerned about you or anyone else on this Forum Larry, because I wasn't.

Last edited:

rplarry

My God Larry, stop being such a whinny girly man. For some of us on here this is our third forum and though I've been attacked more times than I can remember (hell, they even brought in a ringer during the election to come at me) I've never asked that anyone, not ever, be banned from our forms.
Well, chalk one up to you Kenny, you tough guy you! Gosh Kenny, I wish I were such a stud as you are. You are my new idol.

Bottom line, you know Joe is out of line, you have called him on it yourself, and now you are backtracking.

I could care less if you have or have not asked for someone to be banned.

Your LOVER, Jerry, has been banned before, for his over the top BS, so there are times when it is necessary.

All you libs stick together in both your support of one another, and your hypocrisy.

It's funny to watch, but sad seeing your intellectual dishonesty.

Sub

My God Larry, stop being such a whinny girly man. For some of us on here this is our third forum and though I've been attacked more times than I can remember (hell, they even brought in a ringer during the election to come at me) I've never asked that anyone, not ever, be banned from our forms.
Ever notice it's people like you and me that take all the heat yet we never complain to the moderators when we are attacked & derogatory terms are used against us or ask that anyone be banned?

Kenny

Ever notice it's people like you and me that take all the heat yet we never complain to the moderators when we are attacked & derogatory terms are used against us or ask that anyone be banned?
And for the most part we show our faces and use our real names. In other words, we don't live in fear.

Reactions: Sub

jerry

Well, chalk one up to you Kenny, you tough guy you! Gosh Kenny, I wish I were such a stud as you are. You are my new idol.

Bottom line, you know Joe is out of line, you have called him on it yourself, and now you are backtracking.

Your LOVER, Jerry, has been banned before, for his over the top BS, so there are times when it is necessary.

All you libs stick together in both your support of one another, and your hypocrisy.

Larry I love you too..

Sub

And for the most part we show our faces and use our real names. In other words, we don't live in fear.

True that. Most know mine but about half my friends use the nickname which is really a second nickname. I don't even know who I am anymore!
I also answer to a-hole.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life

You're a joke Larry. Telling on me? LOL Stuart, Stuart, Stuart, did you see what he wrote? That's the kind of thing you would have gotten beat up for in grade school so what makes you think it's a good idea as an adult?! I wasn't even talking to you anyways.

You talk about hypocrisy and name calling and then you go and make a homosexual reference towards Jerry and then you had to get that political jab in there too. Both ban-able offenses and you're worried because I said Mike head in his butt. SMH

What was it LAR? Intellectual dishonesty?