Military action in RP had to be done.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
( Mexico Thinks he knows it all Joe ) & Jerry...Think before you speak...I NEVER said shooting up a resort was the answer......and ( Know it all ) just because your a kid who smokes cartel weed and lives in the USA & goes to RP once a year doesnt make you an expert on the cartels or RP. You are ABSOLUTELY wrong the cartels DO NOT have to be living in the American Resorts on Sandy Beach to effectively monitor their drug shipments thru Sonora. Their is a million other safer better places for them to hide in the area like small ranches outside of town, a small house deep in town, nearby larger non tourist towns, etc etc...

Read my posts and THINK before you respond. The silent majority on this forum is tired of you fools who never have anything constructive to add to the discussion and simply bash people because they dare speak on YOUR forum. Just because you & Jerry sit at your computer 24/7 in Arizona and have been posting thousands of useless messages on this site doesnt make you the expert on cartels and RP. I live in RP I would have to say I have a better idea of whats going on here than you.

Everyone on this forum knows you all just bash and argue w/ anyone who is pro resorts & development in RP......Its getting really old guys.......There is a better forum for you guys to join & spend your 24/7 on its the www.ihatelifeandimbitter.com forum
Enough of the name calling, Joe - Stuart

You're hilarious BRO. This is how I know I've effectively set up shop in your head. I like it in here, it's ROOMY. First of all, I'm not a kid, gracias verga. Secondly, if you were actually a part of this forum you would know my stance on CARTEL WEED as you refer to it. In addition, I can't say that I'm a big timer like you and live in RP but I've been going for 16 years and come down about 8-10 times per year as I have friends that live in town. I wouldn't qualify myself as an expert but I have done a lot of reading over the years, mainly from 2006 till present and I have friends that are very knowledgeable and well versed on the subject. Now JERRY on the other hand, he's a FULL BLOWN EXPERT. If they are SILENT then how do we know they are the MAJORITY? I know that's a hard concept for you to understand as it takes critical thinking to understand the principle. I've been a loyal poster to this forum for almost 4 years now and I'm sure some do get frustrated with me but regardless this is an OPEN DISCUSSION FORUM. You on the other hand come out of the wood work, having 18 total posts and talk to me like you represent the sentiment of the forum as a whole. I can assure you that JERRY does not sit at his computer 24/7. Jerry is a fricken HERO. You wouldn't know this because you're not an intricate part of this forum but I can assure you that JERRY doesn't post from AZ like you think. I can't understand as to how you would know the contents of my posts considering I don't even know who you are. Nobody does. Since you live in RP and have a better idea of what is going on there than I do, at what point did you find out or know that MP was living in RP??????? I have personally spent time with CONNECTED persons living in BS 2 summers ago. I'm also not naive as 5 tons of MOTA was found in a storage unit on Sandy Beach a couple of years back. Not to mention the number of incidents along the highway, bodies being found, small isolated confrontations throughout town. You would seriously have to have your head in the sand to not believe that the cartel has been here for years and will be here for many more.

I have a better idea, why don't you get off of the forum and try to do some investigative reading and find out some of this info for yourself so I dont have to keep correcting you.

Also, keep picking a fight with JERRY. I just bought a bunch of popcorn and I want to sit back and watch him tear you apart!

There are a few people that I listen to when they speak on this subject. I listen and absorb because I've been on this forum long enough to know that these select individuals have the most knowledge on this subject and the region in general.

DOG, LAGRIMAS, ROBERTO, JERRY, KENNY, STUART and MELISSA. Our theory is a widely adopted theory and it isn't my PERSONAL belief. It is widely accepted as general knowledge.

But I guess that's hard when you have your head soaking in that pigeon coop whirl pool jacuzzi.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
LOL....Do you have any common sense? Criminals want to blend in, they want to NOT get killed or caught, they want to be surrounded by people they know and can trust, they want to keep making lots of money and not screw that up, they DONT want to piss of their boss or the govt........ITS A LITTLE HARD TO DO THAT in a tourist resort when you have strangers & new people checking into the units next to you, across from you, behind you every few days. (are these strangers cops? are they dea? are they other cartel that wants them dead? )

Cartel guys want to be in set neighborhoods and areas surrounded by people they can trust who wont point them out, turn them in & they know everyone who is supposed to be in that area......SORRY but a American tourist resort is the WORST place for these guys and they just found that out the hard way.

No wonder his own Cartel leader gave info to the military to take him out. HE WAS AN IDIOT CRIMINAL WHO MADE THE WRONG DECISIONS LIKE MOVING INTO A TOURIST RESORT.

And news flash for you buddy, a cartel guy can spend their money on many nice things easily all over Mexico without spending their cash on a frekin neon sign over their head saying ( come kill me im the idiot in the American Resort )...Its a little hard for a cartel guy to spend his cash when hes dead...

BRO!!! I think you watched Savages too much!!! This isn't Hollywood BRO!!! LOL Do you think the cartel walks around, drives around town, strapped up with a tactical vest and a CHINO DE CUERVO hanging over his shoulder?????????

Seriously, can you please tell me what the cartel looks like in your mind, please. You're cracking me up.

Reactions: Sub

Sub

LOL....Do you have any common sense? Criminals want to blend in, they want to NOT get killed or caught, they want to be surrounded by people they know and can trust, they want to keep making lots of money and not screw that up, they DONT want to piss of their boss or the govt........ITS A LITTLE HARD TO DO THAT in a tourist resort when you have strangers & new people checking into the units next to you, across from you, behind you every few days. (are these strangers cops? are they dea? are they other cartel that wants them dead? )

Cartel guys want to be in set neighborhoods and areas surrounded by people they can trust who wont point them out, turn them in & they know everyone who is supposed to be in that area......SORRY but a American tourist resort is the WORST place for these guys and they just found that out the hard way.

No wonder his own Cartel leader gave info to the military to take him out. HE WAS AN IDIOT CRIMINAL WHO MADE THE WRONG DECISIONS LIKE MOVING INTO A TOURIST RESORT.

And news flash for you buddy, a cartel guy can spend their money on many nice things easily all over Mexico without spending their cash on a frekin neon sign over their head saying ( come kill me im the idiot in the American Resort )...Its a little hard for a cartel guy to spend his cash when hes dead...
Hey Roberto, it smells like puke in here don't you think?

Sub

BRO!!! I think you watched Savages too much!!! This isn't Hollywood BRO!!! LOL Do you think the cartel walks around, drives around town, strapped up with a tactical vest and a CHINO DE CUERVO hanging over his shoulder?????????

Seriously, can you please tell me what the cartel looks like in your mind, please. You're cracking me up.
I found Savages to be a HUGE disappointment. Seriously, whoever cast Blake Lively in the female lead should be shot. No nudity WTF.

Sub

A la verga este culero.

MikelaCabezaEstaadentrodelculo

You're hilarious BRO. This is how I know I've effectively set up shop in your head. I like it in here, it's ROOMY. First of all, I'm not a kid, gracias verga. Secondly, if you were actually a part of this forum you would know my stance on CARTEL WEED as you refer to it. In addition, I can't say that I'm a big timer like you and live in RP but I've been going for 16 years and come down about 8-10 times per year as I have friends that live in town. I wouldn't qualify myself as an expert but I have done a lot of reading over the years, mainly from 2006 till present and I have friends that are very knowledgeable and well versed on the subject. Now JERRY on the other hand, he's a FULL BLOWN EXPERT. If they are SILENT then how do we know they are the MAJORITY? I know that's a hard concept for you to understand as it takes critical thinking to understand the principle. I've been a loyal poster to this forum for almost 4 years now and I'm sure some do get frustrated with me but regardless this is an OPEN DISCUSSION FORUM. You on the other hand come out of the wood work, having 18 total posts and talk to me like you represent the sentiment of the forum as a whole. I can assure you that JERRY does not sit at his computer 24/7. Jerry is a fricken HERO. You wouldn't know this because you're not an intricate part of this forum but I can assure you that JERRY doesn't post from AZ like you think. I can't understand as to how you would know the contents of my posts considering I don't even know who you are. Nobody does. Since you live in RP and have a better idea of what is going on there than I do, at what point did you find out or know that MP was living in RP??????? I have personally spent time with CONNECTED persons living in BS 2 summers ago. I'm also not naive as 5 tons of MOTA was found in a storage unit on Sandy Beach a couple of years back. Not to mention the number of incidents along the highway, bodies being found, small isolated confrontations throughout town. You would seriously have to have your head in the sand to not believe that the cartel has been here for years and will be here for many more.

I have a better idea, why don't you get off of the forum and try to do some investigative reading and find out some of this info for yourself so I dont have to keep correcting you.

Also, keep picking a fight with JERRY. I just bought a bunch of popcorn and I want to sit back and watch him tear you apart!

There are a few people that I listen to when they speak on this subject. I listen and absorb because I've been on this forum long enough to know that these select individuals have the most knowledge on this subject and the region in general.

DOG, LAGRIMAS, ROBERTO, JERRY, KENNY, STUART and MELISSA. Our theory is a widely adopted theory and it isn't my PERSONAL belief. It is widely accepted as general knowledge.

But I guess that's hard when you have your head soaking in that pigeon coop whirl pool jacuzzi.
I know the Silent Majority! It's everyone that listens to conservative (is there any other kind?) Talk Radio! You know, the same Silent Majority that elected Obama twice....

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
In one of the articles,
I found Savages to be a HUGE disappointment. Seriously, whoever cast Blake Lively in the female lead should be shot. No nudity WTF.

She was type cast. I'm pretty sure she's a freak in every roll I've seen her in. I'd rather have Selma! But 1994 Desperado Selma!!! OMG She was hot!! Still is

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Psssshaw. The BEST Salma was when she was doing the Snake Dance in "From Dusk to Dawn." I don't think I've ever seen anything more seductive in my life.

rplarry

>

REALLY ??

Joe, even after your buddy Kenny explained how he had to put you in line, and you yourself admitted what a jerk you can be at times, you come back with this??

Stuart, just because he is saying this stuff in Spanish, doesn't mean he can't be sent away to banned camp for a while, does it?

If he keeps it up, yes. Wouldn't be the first time he's had a time out.

<got it>

You are totally out of control Joe.

Go to another forum where you can insult people with vile and vulgar comments and name calling.

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel the same way?

Last edited by a moderator:

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Thank you Stuart.
Derail? Naaaah... it was filmed at Guau-Guau!!! Salma was a young dancer there when, while visiting Puerto Penasco and writing the script "From Dusk to Dawn," Quentin Tarentino discovered her and decided to share her with the world, launching a great Hollywood career.

What, y'all didn't know that? I thought everyone did! ;)

Last edited:

playaperro

El Pirata
Derail? Naaaah... it was filmed at Guau-Guau!!! Salma was a young dancer there when, while visiting Puerto Penasco and writing the script "from Dusk to Dawn," Quentin Tarentino discovered her and decided to share her with the world, launching a great Hollywood career.

What, y'all didn't know that? I thought everyone did! ;)
Is this on netflix?

Kenny

>

REALLY ??

Joe, even after your buddy Kenny explained how he had to put you in line, and you yourself admitted what a jerk you can be at times, you come back with this??

Stuart, just because he is saying this stuff in Spanish, doesn't mean he can't be sent away to banned camp for a while, does it?
If he keeps it up, yes. Wouldn't be the first time he's had a time out.

<got it>

You are totally out of control Joe.

Go to another forum where you can insult people with vile and vulgar comments and name calling.

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel the same way?
My God Larry, stop being such a whinny girly man. For some of us on here this is our third forum and though I've been attacked more times than I can remember (hell, they even brought in a ringer during the election to come at me) I've never asked that anyone, not ever, be banned from our forms.

playaperro

El Pirata
My God Larry, stop being such a whinny girly man. For some of us on here this is our third forum and though I've been attacked more times than I can remember (hell, they even brought in a ringer during the election to come at me) I've never asked that anyone, not ever, be banned from our forms.
Hey Kenny , did you ever figure out who hired that ringer*, no it was not I.

jerry

In one of the articles,

Stewart and Joe, we built an entry door for Luis Perez of Los Lobos and he did the music for this movie.He had great behind the scenes pictures of the cast.Antonio was the nicest actor he had meet to this day