Mordita 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tomcat

Mabuhay, Kamusta, lecheon manok and baboy pinay. I packbacked the central Visayans region several times. Wow I miss that place... :)
In Mexico it used to not be looked as corruption but more like a tip as it is in the Phillipines.

D

DonJaime

STFU! This forum has got to be the MOST entertaining board that I have ever had the pleasure of being insulted on! Funnier than Hell, is that how it rambles!!
THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING PURA RP. I had forgeten how fun and mindless it can be up there in RP. THATS what I always loved about it. Fun! Fun! and More Fun!
We can all be serious Manana! Pero, Manana no llega.

Last edited by a moderator:

playaperro

El Pirata
No te Aweetes Jaime. Its just like handing out at the Copa, Sante Fe or going to Pelicos and Chapos.

Last edited:

Kenny

We get plenty of practice here Don-Jaime. Roberto rides in on his high horse at least once a week, and we take turns knocking him off it.

Rosie, I respectfully disagree with you, we can not blame all of Mexicos woes on the "American". I bet you make a pretty penny off of them, NO?
I have never blamed all of Mexico's woes on Americans, but I stand by my comments in this case, and about you. As for what I earn, let me assure you that it's a fair amount for a good job when I do it. Are you insinuating that I take advantage of someone? Mexicans? Americans? Everyone? Anyone? Once more you show us that you are quick to speak just because you can. You obviously want us to give you a pass because you're old...well lots on here are old too, and yet manage to contribute something worthwhile. Try it next time, Gramps.

Kenny

you've got a stick of dynamite

I was fishing Rosie, and you just threw a rock in right next to my bait!:hairout: I know, why use bait, when you've got a stick of dynamite you want to throw.:lol:

I was fishing Rosie, and you just threw a rock in right next to my bait!:hairout: I know, why use bait, when you've got a stick of dynamite you want to throw.:lol:
Aw, Kenny...you know my fishing style lacks the finesse of bait. I love the BAM! WHAM! of DYNO-MITE! Now quit tearing your hair out. I suspect you'll get another shot at this before long.

P

playa lopez mike

The art of Mordita is "do not give then anything"...Ask to go to the court is necessary. The more you give, the more the people following you will be hit. They tried me once for 40.00 and I didn't give them anything.
Also if you obey the traffic laws and do not go flying through Soynota they will not bother you. icross at least 15 time a year and no problems. In pt penasco wear you seat belts and park on the right side of the rode and you will do fine.

P

playa lopez mike

also concerning mordita is that is will stop people from coming to penasco. First there hear of all the violence that doesn't exist here andd then they hear about crooked police which i personally have not seen and soon no one will come here.
Remember we americans have changed rocky point from a nice little fishing village in a tourist mecca with condo's etc and now we have deserted them.
We should do all we can to get people back

Kenny

I have been driving in Rocky Point for 37 years and I have NEVER been stopped! I've had a Dodge Colt, A Triumph Spitfire, a big Dodge Van 250 Tradesman, 2 Cherokees and my present vehicle, a Jeep TJ. I don't know why others have been stopped........I never got stopped with the Spitfire, even tho I was young and pretty.....Go figure....
And it's not because she doesn't get noticed. I followed Chari in one time, and you should have seen the heads turn as she went by in her big off road Jeep. I was laughing at the open mouth's and turning heads. Nope, that girl has never flown under the radar.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
You are too funny Kenny!! Nope, I cannot sneak under any radar! I have people coming up to me at the border asking me if I am "The" Ladyjeeper....Kind of scary being that well known......But, it is what it is...

T

Tomcat

So true !!!! I was with chari at the duty free store when that guy came up to her..... well her plates on the jeep do say CHARI so maybe thats a bit of a give away !!!!
You are too funny Kenny!! Nope, I cannot sneak under any radar! I have people coming up to me at the border asking me if I am "The" Ladyjeeper....Kind of scary being that well known......But, it is what it is...

ROSY, I am nuetral in your little scrap with Kelly but need to ask a question. When you mentioned the band needing fm-3s to work in Mexico was that just free legal advice or a veiled threat , meaning if you dont want to pay me the money I am asking Mexican Immigration could be notified and the show could be stopped anyway? Is this another lesson in Mordida 101 from a lady that asks people not to pay the police?

It was not a veiled anything. It was a reminder that I was not going to be helping her with that, so it was a detail she should look after. She was aligned with Steve Schwab's charity, and he certainly has the personnel capable of taking care of that for her. Keep in mind that the final email exchange was weeks ago and we continued to promote the event. Why she really cancelled remains a mystery. I think she left Steve Schwab high and dry and since Steve doesn't like me anyway...she blamed me to avoid alienating him. Just a guess.

You say you're neutral, yet you're stretching to the "Mordita 101" thread in an attempt to catch me in hypocrisy? Nice neutral, Dude.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
ROSY, I am nuetral in your little scrap with Kelly but need to ask a question. When you mentioned the band needing fm-3s to work in Mexico was that just free legal advice or a veiled threat , meaning if you dont want to pay me the money I am asking Mexican Immigration could be notified and the show could be stopped anyway? Is this another lesson in Mordida 101 from a lady that asks people not to pay the police?
Lagrimas85 --- creating multiple screen names in order to make unnecessary comments or create drama will quickly get your IP address thrown in Banned Camp. You have been warned.

I urge all of you that, if you have something to publicly ask, say or infer about another member on this Forum, at least be above board about it and don't try to create a new identity to hide who you are. In case you haven't guessed, I know immediately when a new user name is, in fact, an existing user and have no reservations whatsoever about exposing who you are.

Thank-you,
The Management

Lagrimas85 --- creating multiple screen names in order to make unnecessary comments or create drama will quickly get your IP address thrown in Banned Camp. You have been warned.

I urge all of you that, if you have something to publicly ask, say or infer about another member on this Forum, at least be above board about it and don't try to create a new identity to hide who you are. In case you haven't guessed, I know immediately when a new user name is, in fact, an existing user and have no reservations whatsoever about exposing who you are.

Thank-you,
The Management
Wow! Lagrimas you big, fat fake. Did you think you were going to slyly discover Rosie Glover's ass hanging in the wind? Well instead you showed your own, didn't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.