Person killed visiting from Juarez?

Actually, I appreciate people sharing what they think they know about the situation down there. I read both the Mexican and U.S. news and so little is reported in the Mexican news and even less in U.S. news. I think we are intelligent enough to listen to different versions of an issue and evaluate the situation for our own purposes, like how much time we want to spend in Mexico and where we want to spend it, to decide what we want to do and what we don't want to do.

Last edited:

Roberto

Janet Sez: I read both the Mexican and U.S. news and so little is reported in the Mexican news and even less in U.S. news.

I certainly do not object nor would I do anything to obstruct people from gathering and sharing information and yes we should be able to winnow the stuff and get the good kernels for ourselves. I wish logic and critical thinking was part of every school curricula is the world. I guess I was objecting mostly to inserting something with an acknowlegement that it had nothing to do with the topic. Lets ask to set up a seperate topic, maybe Saftey Issues ?

Too bad you still think the media reports the news. Maybe there is nothing to report? Read the Border Reporter blog if you want to read a lot of 'information' presented by a lot of people who know lots of things and love to let others know how much they know.

Roberto said: "Too bad you still think the media reports the news."

By the way Roberto, I do not think that the media reports the news. Al contrario. I like listening to people and I do a lot of that. Anyway, people are more interesting. I read the Border Reporter a little bit, but it is too much even for my inquiring mind. Overwhelming. I have the greatest respect though for that reporter and wish him safety.

Just want to thank all the forum contributors for their generous contributions of their ideas to this forum. I find it fascinating even when we don't agree on issues. I wish that people face to face would so generously share their opinions and listen to each other.

N

namejustice

En referencia al español asesinado en puerto peñasco, en la bajada del puerto, ¿Alguien sabe algo de eso? ¿Fue un intento de secuestro o un ajuste de cuentas?

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
It appeared to be a settling of scores. In my opinion, the only reason they were trying to kidnap him was to avoid killing him right there. When he refused to get in the vehicle, they killed him anyway.

Kenny

20 mechanics from Mexico, and no conformation that it even happened?..Reminds me of a old saying a Mexican friend of mine had, "She's more popular than a set of jumper cable's at a Mexicans wedding reception"..OK, so shoot me..LOL

"Police received a report on Friday that 20 mechanics on vacation from another part of western Mexico were kidnapped on Thursday afternoon, said Fernando Monreal, a top investigator with the attorney general's office in Guerrero state, where Acapulco is located."

Last edited:

Kenny

That AP report was not in the article you posted, but this was.
"He provided police with a list of names and a description of the cars in which the group arrived, but has since disappeared, Monreal said.
"It is very probable that he went back to where he was from," Monreal said by telephone. "We are looking for evidence. The information is very thin."

N

namejustice

En referencia al asesinato de puerto peñasco, ¿ajuste de cuentas de que tipo, estava metido en algo sucio, o era por su poder adquisitivo?.
¿Y quien fue la persona que pudo dar la orden?, ¿que banda pudo ser?

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Quien sabe!! a lo mejor uno de los sicarios/secuestradores/asesinos pertenece a este foro y nos dara la informacion es de seguir insistiendo......... como te habras dado cuenta parece que nadie quiere hablar o decirnos quien lo hizo!!!!

N

namejustice

Alguien del foro tenia el placer de conocer a la víctima?

N

namejustice

no era de peñasco, estava de vacaciones, era de ciudad juarez. En la prensa decian que habia sido seguido por sus ejecutores desde ciudad juarez hasta puerto peñasco. Y me gustaria saber cual fue el motivo de su ejecución, si es que habia tenido algun problema o no se.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
No, no, me refiero que alguien en Penasco lo conocia, yo se que el era de CJ, y si los sicarios lo siguieron desde CJ como no lo mataron en el camino? hubiera sido mucho mas facil y rapido, ha no ser que los asesinos tambien querian unas vacaciones, entonces si entenderia la manejada de casi 15 horas de CJ