Police activity on Sandy Beach Road

Esperanza

Kenny....different pots....different sources..... How often do you see that big x-ray unit used at Lukeville....I had the "pleasure" of it when they were still testing it out yuears ago! Now you rarely see anyone pulled over to get x-rayed....more waste of money.
We were actually pulled over for X-Ray back in August........It was a Friday evening, around 8pm. We had a couple blue water barrels and our kayak...... It took a while, but we finally got on our way!

aperri

<sigh> Another cheerleader. You REALLY don't want to start this up with me, especially on your 2nd post, newbie. Trust me, you don't. How many headless corpses did they find at the Chandler Mall? How many mutilated bodies along the roadside? I could go on. It's because we have the ability to quickly respond to events like the one at the mall that we don't have the headless corpses and body counts that they do south of the border. You should be thankful that good men stand ready to do bad things to those that would hurt you or your family on such short notice.
Listen Chief, I'm a newbie on these boards...but far from a newbie in life. Here's some more sense less crime headlines from today's news that you might want to coerce into a phoenix fear campaign:

Phoenix dumped body was slain cabdriver

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2011/01/08/20110108phoenix-cabbie-homicide-body-dumped-brk.html

Phoenix police: 2 of 3 men testing Jeep at Salt River found dead

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2011/01/07/20110107salt-river-missing-men-abrk.html#ixzz1AStTN8R5

playaperro

El Pirata
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2011 11:24 AM
Subject: News Alert: Rep. Gabrielle Giffords of Arizona Reportedly Shot in Tucson

Breaking News Alert
The New York Times
Sat, January 08, 2011 -- 1:22 PM ET
-----

Rep. Gabrielle Giffords of Arizona Reportedly Shot in Tucson

A Democratic congresswoman from Arizona was shot along with
several others during a public event at a grocery store in
Tucson, according to news reports. The condition of
Representative Gabrielle Giffords remained unclear. The
Tucson Citizen reported that Ms. Giffords had been shot at
close range in the head.

Read More:
http://www.nytimes.com?emc=na

Kenny

The Tea party at work...Fox news....talk radio
Talk radio is scary! I bought myself a LLOYD's vintage clock radio tape player for Christmas on ebay-$24.99. Even though it's made in Hong Kong and old, it's still much better than the Chines crap at Wal-Mart.
Anyway I thought I'd check out talk radio. You know, something to listen to before bed and being a left leaning but middle of the road on more than a few subjects, I was looking for some balance. Heck, maybe even some truth.LOL All I found was hard right propaganda. I looked all over both A.M. and F.M., and that's all that was on the airway's.
....aperri, you may not be new to life, but more than a few walk thorough it in a daze. I'm beginning to think you just might fit that scenario. Stick around, and time will tell.

Last edited:

Roberto

I used to have a shortwave radio that got stuff from all over the world. That was fun late at night.

aperri

A lot of the discussions on this thread have been around the TYPE of violence that is happening in Mexico....not that there isn't violence/crime in the states. Different type of crimes and violence.....there was never any concern that I would be caught in a shootout between many gunmen and a bunch of cops!
What's the difference if the bullet comes from a group of narc runners or 1 crazed gunman....a nine year old girl lies at a morgue tonight in Tucson as well as 5 other innocent people....

Look I'm not saying that this drug war is nothing to worry about...because it is. But Rocky Point is not Juarez, at least not yet. Hence there is no need to press the panic button...as the level of overall crime is still below the city that you probably live in.

aperri

....aperri, you may not be new to life, but more than a few walk thorough it in a daze. I'm beginning to think you just might fit that scenario. Stick around, and time will tell.
Daze: only on those afternoons when I step out of your trailer ;)