ProAlliance Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how much would the carrier have paid if no coverage was in place... as some are finding out on a daily basis by contacting the carrier? What would be of these units that are showing a lapse of coverage for a year or more?
Gee...you must be a good lawyer, since you think to ask what everyone else (including me) has already thought about. I dodged a bullet. Is that what you've got stuck up your...uh...in your craw? Don't be disappointed, though, this is still something I wish hadn't happened. It's cost me and will probably cost me more before it's over. You can gloat all you want, but anyone who has dealt with real life tragedy knows this isn't a life-stopper.

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
So now you're calling me a thief, cheat and a liar? You ask for explanations then call them excuses. You call this dancing? You're sloppy, Dude. Aren't you some kind of tax lawyer? Gimme a break. Ultimately Las Palomas did me a favor because we needed to know there was a problem. It would be nice if my friend hadn't died, but we had to learn to fly solo sooner or later. Only one client has asked for a refund and it isn't you. You're not even a client, are you? Just another troll with a law degree. If you're for real, let me know so I can GLADLY issue a full refund. By the way...even you are doing me a favor. Every time someone decides to publicly jump on me I get new clients. For you it's a dance...for me...bizness. (now that's cocky)
Just reading your comments, one can see that they are all over the place.
You constantly try to change the topic to something else (grammar, what one does for work, etc) is easy for all to see that you are deflecting. No, I don't have you as my agent.

So now that 'people' are jumping on you it has increased business even though a thread that has over 3000 views is painting a bad picture... sure. I suggest as a business owner that you try to not be so cocky and proud. Especially in this situation. I'm sure those that support your business are not pleased with your behavior. You are something else with how you reply to this situation... making comments that this is 'bizness' and you are cocky. The more hostile you get with your words is simply an amateur play for someone that is dealing with something that is too much for them.

In life, there is no excuse or reason when something is not on the up and up... no matter how much we try to explain it or give reasons. The more we talk, the more we dig ourselves deeper.

Last edited:
Just reading your comments, one can see that they are all over the place.
You constantly try to change the topic to something else (grammar, what one does for work, etc) is easy for all to see that you are deflecting. No, I don't have you as my agent.

So now that 'people' are jumping on you it has increased business even though a thread that has over 3000 views is painting a bad picture... sure. I suggest as a business owner that you try to not be so cocky and proud. Especially in this situation. I'm sure those that support your business are not pleased with your behavior. You are something else with how you reply to this situation... making comments that this is 'bizness' and you are cocky. The more hostile you get with your words is simply an amateur play for someone that is dealing with something that is too much for them.

In life, there is no excuse or reason when something is not on the up and up... no matter how much we try to explain it or give reasons. The more we talk, the more we dig ourselves deeper.
"People" aren't jumping on me, you are. And the only reason it'll increase business is because you come across as a simple pot-stirrer. The problem we've had with policies isn't what I refer to as 'bizness', but rather that which you called a dance. I'm not proud that this has happened at all. What on earth do you want from me? You're not even a client so I can't give you your money back. Public flogging? Nope, too cocky for that. You are being condescending. This isn't too much for me by a long-shot. I don't want to tempt fate, though...this is problem enough. I'm a lot of things...an amateur isn't one of them.

Bob Oso

Rosy, first off my condolences for your recent loss's, I had my brother and my father pass away within months of each other and you are correct, things stop. But, it's clear you understand life must go on.

Speaking for myself, I hope you can appreciate how these dust-ups can really put some people on edge. How this thread started and then developed had me thinking, " Here we go again, another financial loss." With what I've been going through on my property alone, it just gets tiring that there seems to be no responsibility or accountability when dealing with investments in Mexico. Being a vacationer to RP just adds to the frustration. Honestly, dealing with you has been my last line of stability that I'm receiving what I'm paying for, and the same reason I recommend your services to people who ask me.

When this Beach Bum guy posted earlier in this thread, it almost seemed as he was speaking for you and that you've had enough with the people on this board. Following you on this forum over the years I couldn't, and didn't want to believe that you had some kind of melt down. Should've stuck with my original gut feeling.

Anyway I'm glad to see you back, and if there's any issues with my policies, I'll wait to hear from you.

Rosy, first off my condolences for your recent loss's, I had my brother and my father pass away within months of each other and you are correct, things stop. But, it's clear you understand life must go on.

Speaking for myself, I hope you can appreciate how these dust-ups can really put some people on edge. How this thread started and then developed had me thinking, " Here we go again, another financial loss." With what I've been going through on my property alone, it just gets tiring that there seems to be no responsibility or accountability when dealing with investments in Mexico. Being a vacationer to RP just adds to the frustration. Honestly, dealing with you has been my last line of stability that I'm receiving what I'm paying for, and the same reason I recommend your services to people who ask me.

When this Beach Bum guy posted earlier in this thread, it almost seemed as he was speaking for you and that you've had enough with the people on this board. Following you on this forum over the years I couldn't, and didn't want to believe that you had some kind of melt down. Should've stuck with my original gut feeling.

Anyway I'm glad to see you back, and if there's any issues with my policies, I'll wait to hear from you.
Hi Bob, thanks for understanding. At first I didn't connect the dots. I was mistakenly seeing this problem in it's own context...a ProAlliance screwup. It hadn't occurred to me that so many people are skittish about whom to trust in Mexico, nor had I remembered how many have been taken advantage of financially over the years. Once I was able to put this in context of what many people's experience here has been...I felt even more responsible and, if possible, a greater sense of the importance of making things right. I've always been defensive by nature when I feel attacked. Part of it is frustration that we're talking about something that I should've been aware of, but I missed it. Nevertheless, I don't want to give ProAlliance clients the idea that I'm anything other than deeply sorry this has happened and am committed to making sure this cannot happen again.

I'm happy to check your policies, Bob...but please send me a pm with your last name because I don't want to mistakenly connect the wrong screen name with the real name.

Again, thank you. I keep using the word kindness, but that's because the way most people have responded is best described that way. It humbles me to realize how many have placed their trust in me. I will not let you down.

P.S. I read that Beach Bum post but didn't really understand it. Who is that? One of the owners? Heisler? Guess I've been gone too long. The only place I have responded prior to this has been Las Palomas. I never left this forum per se...I just had so much going on that I hadn't been here to read or to post. Yesterday I wasn't 'lurking' to monitor posts. It was my first time here in a long time and I was checking out this thread so I could respond to the concerns.

Kenny

My like on the beach bums thread was for the addition by the moderator.....Here's a little heads up for you. Go play somewhere else. We're not worthy. Enjoy your ban for life! And oh, have a nice day!

The Management

To ProAlliance clients:

Of the 12 policies spoken of above, all but one client (owner of 2 condos) have opted to accept my offer of a new policy at no cost. 8 of those were renewed with the same carrier, Mapfre Tepeyac. Along with the policy itself, those 8 received a copy of the receipt for deposit of funds into Mapfre's bank account as proof of payment. One called Mapfre to confirm and was told it still wasn't paid. Proof was sent that they are in error and those policies, while not yet in the system...will be reflected.

Sometimes clients opt to deposit in our US bank account. If that's done, it's very important to send us a copy of the deposit receipt, an email letting us know it's been done...something. We've found some that deposited but never told us they'd done so. If they don't tell us, we won't know where to apply that payment. If all they do is tell us, I can check the account and print out proof...that's no problem at all.

This is getting worse. I checked with Mapfre Insurance and my policy was cancelled because they never received payment. I guess I am 13?

Roberto

I suggests that clients who have an insurance policy via ProAlliance contact the carrier (Mapfre) to find out the status of their policy...

The contact info provided is:
Gerardo González Eguía
Responsable División Internacional
Tel. (619) 662-1194
Fax (619) 662-1106
Toll-free 1-800-357-0091
[email protected]
I think that it's pretty clear that you have an Ax To Grind Dry. You are back to being that childish poster you used to be but seemed to get away from. Enough is enough, your grinding is getting shavings all over us here on the forum.

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
Better to be safe than sorry when it comes to protecting one's property. Many of us don't want Penasco to have another negative, many have lost money in bad deals. So... better to be safe than sorry when it comes to finding out if a policy is active or not. Interestingly... I keep getting messages from some that they did in fact not have valid insurance. So something not to take lightly.

So yes, I do have an ax to grind when it comes to issues that are important to the community. My ax to grind has resulted in some property owners calling Mapfre directly and some finding out that they did not have insurance on their property.

The only way to truly know if your policy is active,is to contact the carrier directly.

Last edited:

garyd

Hi Gary, thanks for posting about your experience with us/me. I'm okay...have had a few health issues of my own (in the realm of 'normal', considering). Busy, but that's nothing new. Moved to another house and another office within months of each other, so that was a pain. Dealt with the death of a business associate and the suicide of a 25-yr old nephew. Training others to run the company, so I can live the life of a woman my age...Fortunately now, thanks to the current situation, business requires me to engage. Thanks for your concern. How are you?
I am doing OK but had to move back to AZ. Hope all is well with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.