ProAlliance Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek

I think that it's pretty clear that you have an Ax To Grind Dry. You are back to being that childish poster you used to be but seemed to get away from. Enough is enough, your grinding is getting shavings all over us here on the forum.
Yes he does, it's a pretty sharp one and a lot of people are on the stump waiting, they just didn't know it. Thx Dry Heat for bringing this situation to all of us members.

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
I certainly don't have a personal agenda. I don't know rosy, I don't have a local insurance agent. I have no financial or personal agenda with this business or their competition. I have been involved financially with the community in the tune of several hundred thousand. I have seen corruption among fellow investors. I have seen big mistakes by well meaning businesses and many in between.

In this situation, My concern is for my fellow homeowners. We don't have the same disclosure system as we have in the US. Thus the insurance agent in Mexico carries a heavier burden of disclosing the status of a policy.

The only other option is to contact the carrier directly and find out the status.

So I called the insurance company and was told there was no record of the home insurance policy number I gave them in their system. I then called ProAlliance on Thursday morning and left a message asking Rosie to call me. I have not received a call back from Rosie. I am currently in Washington DC and find it unsettling not to have a return call. I don't want to blame anyone however I would like to find out do I or don't I have a policy on my home inRP

Last edited:

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
What is disturbing is what you just said "no record of the home insurance policy number". You are not the first person I am hearing about that has a made up policy number. Its one thing to have a policy that was issued and not paid, it's another thing to create a policy # that is not valid to begin with and send it to the policyholder as valid insurance. I have no idea how one explains that scenario. If that was the case in the USA, one would be losing their license pretty quickly in addition to facing other factors.

ben21

If that was the case in the USA, one would be losing their license pretty quickly in addition to facing other factors.
This is correct.

I know a lot of people here love Rosie due to the exceptional service she has provided, but this is completely unacceptable. It's extremely important to contact the carrier directly. Also any future payments should also be made directly to the carrier.

Obviously nobody knows the full truth about what happened, but this stinks and it's just another black eye for RP. This type of thing is the reason people are hesitant about buying property, or even visiting.

I'm not looking to get into an argument here as I don't own property in Mexico. I do however carry an insurance license for a side business and I find this whole thing appalling.

So I called the insurance company and was told there was no record of the home insurance policy number I gave them in their system. I then called ProAlliance on Thursday morning and left a message asking Rosie to call me. I have not received a call back from Rosie. I am currently in Washington DC and find it unsettling not to have a return call. I don't want to blame anyone however I would like to find out do I or don't I have a policy on my home inRP
Unbelievable, would you mind sharing the date of issue and cost to see how far this conspiracy goes?

dmcauley

I think all the people who have problems with Rosie address the problem with her or her company. Any lawyer should know better than to air anyones laundry in public. This shit that passes on an open forum is ridiculous and I do not know why the moderators permit this.

For what it's worth, I have never met Rosie , but have talked to her on the phone when I was in need and she helped me. I just bought car insurance from pro alliance and in the future maybe property insurance. Rosie will take care of this, I am sure, whether you kind folks continue to bash her or not. My 2 cents!

Derek

I think all the people who have problems with Rosie address the problem with her or her company. Any lawyer should know better than to air anyones laundry in public. This shit that passes on an open forum is ridiculous and I do not know why the moderators permit this.

For what it's worth, I have never met Rosie , but have talked to her on the phone when I was in need and she helped me. I just bought car insurance from pro alliance and in the future maybe property insurance. Rosie will take care of this, I am sure, whether you kind folks continue to bash her or not. My 2 cents![/ I think today's Information Age can be good and bad. It doesn't seem to me that people want to hurt Rosie but being a part time visitor it's important to have a forum like this to help make educated decisions. All I've seen mostly on this thread is people wanting answers for legitamet questions.

danieT

For what it's worth, I have never met Rosie , but have talked to her on the phone when I was in need and she helped me. I just bought car insurance from pro alliance and in the future maybe property insurance. Rosie will take care of this, I am sure, whether you kind folks continue to bash her or not. My 2 cents!

danieT

I have never met Rosie and have no plans in that regard, but to suggest these "irregularities" should not be exposed, and should be covered up, and edited out by the moderator, is irresponsible to the extreme. If it fact folks were paying good money for fake policies that "went astray" before it reached the Insurance company, do you have any idea the problem there would be if a home burned to the ground, or you had a car accident where a local was badly injured? Any suggestion Pro Alliance would cover the loss from her own resources is naive.

This thread has turned into a festering wound, just seems some people just want to pick at it,
and pick at it more.
I suggest, put a band aid on it and let it heal a bit.

I am waiting on my amended policy to get issued from Pro Alliance and will know this week if it's
been done. I will get back with you on the outcome.

The only thing we possibly know is that 12-13 (possibly a few more) policies through Mapfre are in question canceled for mis-payment or lack off or who knows what, we will probably never hear the whole story.
It doesn't matter when this gets finally gets straightened out.

There are a few people here who keep throwing fuel on the flames, just to see the fire flame,
I am just amazed at all the allegation's that were thrown at Rosie, someone who has served clients
in RP for over 8 years. Personally I find it, Just Sad.

I expect a good outcome to this, just give it the necessary time to get corrected.
If not, there are other insurance agents around, I doubt who would serve you any better.

I have only been with Pro alliance for 15 months, also pretty happy with the service and results.
I was with another RP insurance company for 20+ years and found Pro Alliance to be a good move for me.

danieT

If I've read the blog right, there are 12-13 people who belong to this forum who allege they have no insurance either caused by no payment or because the entire policy is a fake. I think ProAlliance likely has a lot more clients who do not belong to this blog.

Does anyone know how much money just these 12-13 people claim to have lost?

I hope non of this is true, but if any is true, I think forgetting to send the customer's premium to the company is bad enough, but taking steps to fabricate a policy number goes way beyond not paying. I have to be doubtful a person of average smarts and sanity would ever try something like this and expect nobody would notice. As I see no suggestion Mrs Glover is below average in the cabeza, I think she owes her audience an explanation about the fake policy numbers. I can't forget the fact that whether she forgot to send in the money, or she had no intention to send in the money, the customer had no insurance. A car accident with no insurance means serious prison time ib a Mexican prison.

I suggest Mrs Glover send a denial, or explanation, of the phoney policies and where the money went for the real policies that were cancelled for no payment by her, so a lot of trusting people will sleep a lot better and this forum can get back to bashing the Cruise Ship Port !

jerry

"I suggest Mrs Glover send a denial, or explanation, of the phoney policies and where the money went for the real policies that were cancelled for no payment by her, so a lot of trusting people will sleep a lot better and this forum can get back to bashing the Cruise Ship Port !"[/QUOTE]

Daniel this matter is most likey just sloppy book work.The first 8 months of the cruise ship mess is a first class criminal conspiracy by politicos and at least one narco against the people of Sonora.

danieT

If anything I've seen here is true : I suggest she tell folks it's sloppy book work by her, or whoever, and then explain who created the phoney policy #'s ( while doing sloppy book work ) and then explain at the same time where the money went. It's clear it never made it to the Insurance companies. She must have some serious unexplained funds kicking around. It will say a lot if she trots out the check book and gives refunds. I say this only presuming you all who claim to have lost money are telling the truth.

Has anyone heard from ProAlliance in the last 48 hours? I thought she would be pulling double shift to get past this. Is the office still occupied?

"I suggest Mrs Glover send a denial, or explanation, of the phoney policies and where the money went for the real policies that were cancelled for no payment by her, so a lot of trusting people will sleep a lot better and this forum can get back to bashing the Cruise Ship Port !"
Daniel this matter is most likey just sloppy book work.The first 8 months of the cruise ship mess is a first class criminal conspiracy by politicos and at least one narco against the people of Sonora.[/QUOTE]

No, It's more like 2-5 on this forum and the rest aren't customers or forum members, but want
to be in the middle of the fire.
It will all get sorted out, worst case scenario we have to get insurance from someone else,
but I don't anticipate that in spite of the flamers. Rosie's firm isn't a fly by night outfit from what I've
seen over the past 15 months. It will get sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.