Thanksgiving weekend roll call - Nov 25, 2010

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Well, all I can say is that I love all you guys and you and Bruce, too, Julie! You have the best parties! And, I will never forget Leroy jumping out of the screen door hole thingee (what is that called anyway?) That was amazing and I still can't believe he didn't break his little toes or anything! It must be 5 or 6 foot up! I was so hoping you could make it at Thanksgiving!

Last edited:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Hey Mark,
Did you get the total number of people for the boat? I may have one more for a total of 4. I know the limit is 35.

Day Trip to Puerto Lobos????

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in making a day trip down to Puerto Lobos? We could do it either Friday or Saturday, depending on which day the boat trip to Bird Island happened......caravan down and maybe do some snorkeling/exploring down there.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Ooohhh that would be fun. We could visit asprinkles and Jerry, too!

Last edited:
Yeah...I could test out my anti-narco diesel fuel squirt gun!!!:moon::rofl:

Would have to kidnap Mark as the guide....

joester

2 salty dawgs
would like to throw out a plea for a ride to the marina for 3 of us for the boat ride - the back of a pickup would be perfect.
we'll have a cooler and supplies, maybe a fishing pole or 3. we can discuss over drinks Thanksgiving day :)
thanks!
Joe, Teri and Michele

Hi Chari,
Michele here. What types of donations? I was going to bring down some clothes & some stuffed animals - maybe even a DVD player. Not sure what's all needed. Can you let me know? Don't get on this forum much, but Joester kept encouraging me to do so, so here I am. Can't wait to see you again! It's been a year already? Time flies.

Hi Chuck,
What's still needed? As you know from Joester's posts, I'm coming down with them again & looking forward to seeing you/all! Was trying to read all these posts as to what everybody is bringing. Seems that a veggie tray is still needed? I'm also bringing cookies. Let me know, okay? Thanks. Michele/Michaela/Maccer

Hi Michaela... I got an email from Joester saying you would be coming along... we'll be looking forward to seeing you at the party and on the boat ride to the island...

joester

2 salty dawgs
pacifica - boat cruise

Mark, was wondering if the Pacifica is set up for fishing like we did a year ago?
can we/should we bring our own poles/tackle?
also, do we need to have a fishing license if we want to fish aboard that day?
seems I totally forgot about asking last year, as we normally fish from shore and a license is not required.
I know cooler fishing needs nothing more than a lot of "bait" :party:

thanks!
good to see Michele on board again ......

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Michele,
Anything you want to donate is appreciated. There are several women's shelters that will use the clothes. Stuffed animals are really needed. Soccer balls and Barbie dolls, too. Thank you soooo much for helping! Can't wait to see you again. It's gonna be sooo much fun!

Mark, was wondering if the Pacifica is set up for fishing like we did a year ago?
can we/should we bring our own poles/tackle?
also, do we need to have a fishing license if we want to fish aboard that day?
seems I totally forgot about asking last year, as we normally fish from shore and a license is not required.
I know cooler fishing needs nothing more than a lot of "bait" :party:

thanks!
good to see Michele on board again ......
Joe... the boat is a little to big to get in close to any rocks for fishing... can't say how good the fishing would be...

10-4, Ladyjeeper. Will bring what I can muster up then. I believe Joe & Teri are also bringing donations. Yoo, hoo!! We'll whoop it up, fa sha!!

Joe... the boat is a little to big to get in close to any rocks for fishing... can't say how good the fishing would be...
Heard a few were planning on doing some snorkeling or scuba....you could hook them....that would be a huge haul!!!:gofish::sharks::rofl:

joester

2 salty dawgs
water temperature?

what's the water temp like lately?
would you expect it to be over/under 70 degrees out at Bird Island?
that's roughly my break point for a shorty suit or not.
thanks.