The Elephant in the Room...THE WALL

Landshark

Well Known Member
The "wall" is only a distraction. The real invasion is one day away from success.
The US has just been handed to the Russians.
Our only hope is that the Repuklican party realizes it sooner than later and impeaches him.
Then the next civil war will be started by the white fringe that have been waiting for the sign it's time to start shooting other Americans and the South will rise again.
Canada is to cold, Mexico is a mess and we are trapped here with this crap.
There is no escape. We are doomed.

When I read it back it sounds like an entry into a diary or something lol.
Maybe from Charles Manson's diary! :)

Reactions: ron

jerry

Well Known Member
The "wall" is only a distraction. The real invasion is one day away from success.
The US has just been handed to the Russians.
Our only hope is that the Repuklican party realizes it sooner than later and impeaches him.
Then the next civil war will be started by the white fringe that have been waiting for the sign it's time to start shooting other Americans and the South will rise again.
Canada is to cold, Mexico is a mess and we are trapped here with this crap.
There is no escape. We are doomed.

When I read it back it sounds like an entry into a diary or something lol.
Would make a good song....with a bob Dylan twang but wanted to keep this politically neutral.I see it just a place to report the facts on the ground as events occur.....for example a family from Fremont California....half Mexican/half Afgani ( imagine those dinners!) contacted me about purchasing a cul de sac I own a lot on for a family compound.....kids in school would go to Ajo schools.....grandpa would grow olives near Santo Tomas.....

Last edited:

tndr_cpl

Here is reality...If we (America's) really did not want anyone to cross the border we could have it come to a near perfect stop any time we chose to. I was stationed near the Czech border before the fall of the Berlin wall. The Russians put up a simple fence with guard towers every hundred yards. Anyone who tried to cross the fence was shot. This was very effective, and also very inhumane. For some reasons we Americans have always needed someone else to blame our woes on. Native Americans, Blacks, Italians, Germans, Japanese, Irish etc etc etc. I really am not sure why this is, but it has been 100% consistent throughout our history. The other thing that has been consistent is all of these groups (and more) have represented a source of cheap labor. We (Americans) have no real desire to close the border because there is too much money at stake. Not in the cost of a wall, fence, etc but because of the loss of a cheap source of labor.

We'll most like pretend to stop the flow of of undocumented persons because for some really strange reason it makes us feel better, but if we were serious you'd see guard towers being put up every hundred yards.

Lets all take a deep breath, recognize that both Mexico and the US are wonderful countries in their own right and enjoy what we have to offer each other. I may be naive, but I have always believed that love, concern, peace and respect wins out in the end. In some mystical kind of way 'nature' has a way to find balance even for us human beings, at times even in spite of our ourselves. God Bless America and Viva la Mexico.

Hillbeartoe

Well Known Member
Well, I understand what you are trying to say Jerry. But the facts are the entire subject is completely driven by the politics on the ground.
We will know more soon enough I suppose but in the scope of things it's kinda small potatoes with the possibilities of what can be happening on the ground north of the border.
The family looking for a place to have a family compound is just an ironic coincidence to the fear that has been presented to them by the political climate in the US? Me thinks not.
I personally would like to see Mexico stand their ground.
But how would a tit for tat policy work out for those of you that own down there? How will it affect those of us that travel down there and have hopes of owning and living down there? I will be surprised if it is anytime soon that we know the answers to these questions.
What language should everyone start learning? Lol, I think here it will be Russian. Down there it might be Chinese.
Nibiru might make it all pointless anyways lol.

jerry

Well Known Member
Here is reality...If we (America's) really did not want anyone to cross the border we could have it come to a near perfect stop any time we chose to. I was stationed near the Czech border before the fall of the Berlin wall. The Russians put up a simple fence with guard towers every hundred yards. Anyone who tried to cross the fence was shot. This was very effective, and also very inhumane. For some reasons we Americans have always needed someone else to blame our woes on. Native Americans, Blacks, Italians, Germans, Japanese, Irish etc etc etc. I really am not sure why this is, but it has been 100% consistent throughout our history. The other thing that has been consistent is all of these groups (and more) have represented a source of cheap labor. We (Americans) have no real desire to close the border because there is too much money at stake. Not in the cost of a wall, fence, etc but because of the loss of a cheap source of labor.

We'll most like pretend to stop the flow of of undocumented persons because for some really strange reason it makes us feel better, but if we were serious you'd see guard towers being put up every hundred yards.

Lets all take a deep breath, recognize that both Mexico and the US are wonderful countries in their own right and enjoy what we have to offer each other. I may be naive, but I have always believed that love, concern, peace and respect wins out in the end. In some mystical kind of way 'nature' has a way to find balance even for us human beings, at times even in spite of our ourselves. God Bless America and Viva la Mexico.
Awesome brother!!!https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2013-03-14/when-chinese-immigrants-came-from-mexico

jerry

Well Known Member
Well, I understand what you are trying to say Jerry. But the facts are the entire subject is completely driven by the politics on the ground.
We will know more soon enough I suppose but in the scope of things it's kinda small potatoes with the possibilities of what can be happening on the ground north of the border.
The family looking for a place to have a family compound is just an ironic coincidence to the fear that has been presented to them by the political climate in the US? Me thinks not.
I personally would like to see Mexico stand their ground.
But how would a tit for tat policy work out for those of you that own down there? How will it affect those of us that travel down there and have hopes of owning and living down there? I will be surprised if it is anytime soon that we know the answers to these questions.
What language should everyone start learning? Lol, I think here it will be Russian. Down there it might be Chinese.
Nibiru might make it all pointless anyways lol.
Just trying to keep it out of those facist,women hating " no skin in the game " c/trolls wheelhouse our dipshit leader has seen fit to allow to join the Rockypoint talk forum

Hillbeartoe

Well Known Member
I haven't said anything for a while. I haven't been down since Sept. So nothing to contribute. Just browsing a little i see some thing have been going on here.
I hear you loud and clear bud.

jerry

Well Known Member
Yeah, sometimes I wonder why I let you post here, Mr. Tolerant. God forbid there should be a dissenting point of view to yours, Jerry.
Those people are disgusting..and add nothing to the Mexican discussions...no skin in the game like we have

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Those people are disgusting..and add nothing to the Mexican discussions...no skin in the game like we have
"Those people"... what a great choice of words, Jerry. How tolerant and non-judgmental of you. If you've been paying attention, "those people" have been keeping to themselves in Rants and have NOT come up here to threaten you, anyone else, or your "Mexican" experience on this forum.

It seems that you're upset that these folks even exist. Nobody is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read anything that's in Rants. Yet here you are, being offended about it. Why now? It never bothered you when you posted whatever you wanted with your uniquely liberal point of view there. And nobody, including myself, made you take it down or bitched about it.

I am working on making Rants an invisible forum. In other words, you won't even know it is there unless you specifically ask to become a member of the group that has access to it. Would that make it any better, or will you still be offended simply "knowing" that "those people" exist?

jerry

Well Known Member
Great idea...that should have been done right off the bat....in ten years on the forum the only person I ever cursed at is you when you stated your belief my Cochise county neighbor Bob Krentz was tied to the narcos that murdered him....look at our debate ground now....dirt surfer and I have a multi year discussion of obamacare and didn't insult each other once....

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Done. Rants is still there for the moment as those users transition to a new invisible forum that can only be seen or accessed by permission.
Hey, I really do want all to be happy.

Hillbeartoe

Well Known Member
Why should it even exist here?
Not that I am anyone of consequence but if this site is about a place that we all love to visit or are lucky enough to live then why have a section that seems to be geared towards promoting propaganda from one mindset or another?

When I joined this site it was for information about RP. I allowed myself to get involved in discussions that turned into differences of opinion but in general involved the place and I think just as important the people.
Now it seems to be a front for some group to congregate and spew their propaganda, and now it will be in secret.

WTF has happened to this place Stuart? How could you let that happen here and from your response to Jerry seemingly defend it? I am not saying you should agree with Jerry or my points of view but there is nothing at all of what I have read from these new members that contributes one bit to what I thought was the purpose of this site. Several have not one post but are just racking up likes from others that agree with their replies!

I have a lot of respect for you Stuart. Moderating a forum is a pain in the ass. I know. Your fishing experience is indispensable!
I love this place. I direct people to this place constantly in promotion of Rocky Point and Rocky Point Talk. But I do not understand what has happened here. And to hide it in a permission only secret section, all I can say is WOW.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Hill... opinions are in fact just that. I accept yours for what it is. No judgement, no harm, no foul.

As with everyone's opinion here. This forum has history that goes way back. It's been peaceful, it's been a warzone.

For whatever reason, some cannot accept that there are in fact different opinions than their own. Be it political, sexual, racist, or any of the rainbow of opinions we see reflected across this country today.

If I was making something "secret", what purpose would it serve to announce that as I have? No secret, just a simple solution. You want your world, you can have it. They want their world, they can have it, too. And then there's no reason for either to be offended by the other.

Life here in the Rocky Point ejido will go on as it always has and no one has to be worried about "those people". Simple, really.

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
I am convinced that they are some sort of sexually deviant perverts.

They do, without a doubt "get off" on any comment we might make about them. Probably a dozen or more of them waiting for one of one as I write this. But you know, whores do get paid for their services, maybe we should get a few centavos as well?

And as a matter of FACT Stewart, they have responded to several of my posts with their gutter humor just like the "Lonely Hearts Club" they must all belong to. Avatars with waggin red tipped wieners? My my.

JJ