The Homeport...A reason a week it is a bad idea

playaperro

El Pirata
I think it's time for Banned Camp from this lame duck poster. The best information this poster has given us in months is where to buy fruit. PPRES is personally attacking a well known forum member without provocation. Furthermore, this poster is irrational, desperate for attention and at times childish. Almost reminds me of Happy. I would suggest that now is the time for a warning. This poster clearly has an agenda far greater than the one that IT projects onto Jerry. In addition, it is my belief that this poster has become obsessed with Jerry. The poster most likely spends night and day reading backlogs of Jerry's threads and comments. The poster obviously has made this personal. I would like to suggest another option besides banned camp...

Let's settle this the old fashioned way, the RPT.COM way! The GUA GUAS back alley brawl. Bring HOOCH and others. I will be there and we can SWING at each other and settle this VERGA measuring contest once and for all!!!!

As always...

#FUCCPPRES #CHOLLABAY4LIFE
So landshark you agree with all the shit Jerry says about PUERTO PENASCO?

jerry

Joe I will request a certain lady in black be my second....this has YouTube written all over it!
I think it's time for Banned Camp from this lame duck poster. The best information this poster has given us in months is where to buy fruit. PPRES is personally attacking a well known forum member without provocation. Furthermore, this poster is irrational, desperate for attention and at times childish. Almost reminds me of Happy. I would suggest that now is the time for a warning. This poster clearly has an agenda far greater than the one that IT projects onto Jerry. In addition, it is my belief that this poster has become obsessed with Jerry. The poster most likely spends night and day reading backlogs of Jerry's threads and comments. The poster obviously has made this personal. I would like to suggest another option besides banned camp...

Let's settle this the old fashioned way, the RPT.COM way! The GUA GUAS back alley brawl. Bring HOOCH and others. I will be there and we can SWING at each other and settle this VERGA measuring contest once and for all!!!!

As always...

#FUCCPPRES #CHOLLABAY4LIFE

jerry

This is Week 1 of the reasons against the Homeport.My Week One Topic is environmental damage to the Sea and Puerto Oenasco.In Week 3 I will open up the debate of the effect on Property values.I will argue it is a mixed bag at best.

Kenny

For myself Joe, I think that JWT's opener about Jerry just show's how mixed up she is, that's Bruce Jenner! "We have never had any confirmation if Jerry is female, male or something in between".

Well, looking back at all the rumors when this idea started and the fact that Gus Brown wants this it is a matter of waiting to see what happens.

Just like anything else it will be years later after ennvironmental studies are done that the truths will come out.

We have people here that just don't want anything negative said because these forums come up when people research PP and realty here. They have a buisness interest and say they are thinking of the city. Most know better. They are concerned with selling the picture not preserving the subject of the picture.

I for one am very sorry that I waited so long to start my adventures in PP. I wish I could have seen it before the condos and convention center and before the import "local$" decided that it was theirs to do what they wish with it.

Hope for the best for the true locals and prepare for the worst. Seems to be the mantra for this decade, it is what it is.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Joe, how fast were you going in that video? looks like your suspension is working flawlessly. Also where was the video taken?

Ed

70mph Fast Ed. That's the road to Santo Tomas... Ejido alvaro obregon I believe, although maybe PPRES can verify this is correct. I think Jerry might know too...

Laughable at best, Jerry. Penasco struggles to keep power (and water) available to the city itself, let alone to cruise ships on a dock. Especially during the warm months, blackouts are a fairly common thing as demand soars and the AC units all whir.

The cruise ships will be better off under their own on-board systems for power. Even though they share a common border, Mexico is light years away from California when it comes to environmental regulations.
Like I said before,
yeah the only reason I could see, was if you had a business of some sort, that would profit from this. Otherwise all you are doing is adding a whole lot of people to an already stressed infrastructure , into a very laid back community. Some people like lack of progress in this form. Let the nice small towns stay that way. There are plenty of larger cities that can handle that many people. I have personally seen several Caribbean ports go to crap when they opened up to cruise ships. Have a great day Leigh
asprinkles, Dec 20, 2014

jerry

Good chance The Home Port will make swimming more dangerous In front of the Pigeon Coops and degrade the beach sand

HOW DO I AVOID BEING INJURED BY A PIER OR JETTY?

Always keep a distance of at least 500 feet when swimming, wading, or surfing in the proximity of a pier or jetty. You should keep track of where you enter the water and not allow yourself to be swept down the beach. Pick a landmark on the beach or in the background and stay in front of it. Staying close to shore where you can firmly stand on the bottom will make it easier to stay in one place. If you are unable to resist against the current, exit the water and walk back to where you entered before you get into a situation you cannot correct.

Holy crap, minus some high rise condos that's almost what they are planning it to look like when it's done.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kHxbUakF7Cs/SKH9B2_juRI/AAAAAAAAAI4/_eg47AsqxGs/s1600-h/IMG_1358.jpg

So, this should theoretically cause all the sands along the sandy beach area to build up and make the water in front of the condos shallower thus making the shoreline further out at low tide.

If that happens say bye bye to the nice landscaping at the condos as well. And then that should turn the other side of the port into a giant toilet bowl considering the way everything already washes up on bone beach right?

Damn it Jerry, you and your facts again. Why don't you go flock yourself... lol. J/K. Good find. Or bad... hmmm

JWT

User is currently banned
PPRES

Our city on the beach isn't perfect, but it's getting close!

Note to new and intelligent residents and good folks planning to call Penasco home: I post this lest you have a proclivity to believe many posts by some tourists. Any ruction with our non resident tourist posters is not intended or desired.

You will critically scrutinize the prolific posts of our all knowing touristico and new amateur Marine Hydrologist, el jerry, for giving us yet another internet story of a beach on a DIFFERENT OCEAN. Comparative analysis, intelligent personal thinking and objectivity seem alien to this sage of everything detrimental to Penasco. It is quite likely this guru de caca contra Penasco has never actually seen the Penasco cruise ship port jetty. As such, the algalita/ nautical ladder web post ( above from google ), and many others, are of no value to our intelligent readers.

jerry's post about being injured swimming near a jetty is too asinine upon which to waste time. Intelligent readers of this forum are not impressed by uninformed alarmist posts. Silliness.

Non the less, these aspiring tourist-residents ( jerry + minion likkers ) will become assets and active supporters of Penasco when they get more accurate info, and can present it more intelligently. At that point these good folks should be able to find a place to live here and enjoy all they are missing from not enjoying this great place. As said before, many good realtors, Nationals and Ex Pats, can help jerry and flock find rentals or even affordable homes at smoking deals with vendor financing. Just think how much benefit to Penasco they can be when that group becomes more educated and informed ! We welcome them sooner than later.

Note to the lucky folks who can live here: a new factory in the city is producing and bottling a new household cleaner better and cheaper than Awesome.....it's branded Grassol. Numeros , and likely other locally owned shops, have it in stock. Most everything you buy here is from a local family, raising kids.