Todays Gas Price Rise....and us because it's all about us

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I hear that as of today (Tuesday) that the supply will start again from SLRC and things will normalize once again, Basically the Gvt says "if you want to protest we simply shut off supply" people will always pay for gas, people will always pay for water......it is a great way to control things, when you have the power to do so.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Unfortunately, you've got a point there, Russ. When there's a monopoly run by the govt., it's easy to control the masses. Perhaps new players in the market can end some of this in the long run, at least for the gas. Water? That's a whole different problem with basically the same end result. People gotta have it.

jerry

Picture if this kept going for another week....sailing north on the hobie to escape might be an option....being sort of crazy I have buried stashes all the way to Sasabe..have bike will travel

jerry

I think things are getting back to normal.A friend was just hit with s speeding ticket in Sonoyta by that rat Serrano's criminals in blue

JimMcG

It was the norm for me to carry and cross the border with up to 10 x 5 gallon filled gas cans along with a full tank of gas for many years to ensure no shortages of unleaded gas in remote areas such as the Sierra Madres. Only recently was I turned back across the border for trying to cross with prohibited fuel. It can and will happen even more under today's conditions in my opinion.

ron

As of 10:00 AM today, Tuesday, still no gas in RP. Also, no gas in Sonoyta. First gas I found going north was at the station in Lukeville. Gas in Why was 2.59/gal for regular. Not much traffic on the RP/Lukeville highway. Looks like everyone is conserving fuel.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
As of 10:00 AM today, Tuesday, still no gas in RP. Also, no gas in Sonoyta. First gas I found going north was at the station in Lukeville. Gas in Why was 2.59/gal for regular. Not much traffic on the RP/Lukeville highway. Looks like everyone is conserving fuel.
That's a little disheartening; most of what I had seen posted here and there said this would all be over today. Apparently not.

Or a kayak!

If the river still ran like it used to, I could always paddle my way on my Hobie from RP to within 100 feet of my front door right here in Yuma.

Kinda glad I changed plans last Friday after hearing little tidbits of the upcoming shit storm now in full effect in RP. And as of today we are totally out of camarones and feletes de garopa en la heilera en me casa.

JJ

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
What if they have run out of money....guess they can borrow from you!
I guess if they run out money then maybe they didn't plan their trip too well. I know one thing about American travelers - they always have either money or a credit card. If I need to loan a bit thats ok too!