Watch Your Trucks Closely - Part II!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerry

OK everybody just move along...nothing to see here...Russ did you have a part in the Jaws movie? You know the chamber of commerce guy pushing to open the beach before the second shark attack!
So I guess figure out what the bad guys want (they always get it) and drive something else. duh! You guys are starting to sound like the rver community from Canada (nothing bad happens in Canada) but because it happens in Mexico it is ten times worse - get a grip. If you park your car out front of your hotel, Phoenix, Vegas, Penasco, you stand a good chance of not seeing it int he morning. Good grief. I hope none of you have anything stolen from you in the states as you will have nowhere to go.....By the way, I have lived here for almost 4 years, nothing stolen! Conspiracy? Maybe so..........Maybe not maybe just careful.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Come on man, bad crap happens everywhere the world is a cesspool. Be realistic. If you have a nice piece and someone wants it it does not matter if they speak Spanish or English, if they are bad and they want your crap they will get it. Its just so sexy to talk about how your piece got jacked in Mexico instead of AZ Mil small or whatever. Crimes in Phoenix or Tucson NEVER get the same kind of coverage on the net as do the crimes in Mexico. I have been here for a long time. I worry about having my stuff jacked and I do everything I can to prevent it. If it does happen it will be because people in general have no center point balance and they dont care about you or what you consider to be yours.

Penasco happens to be ( for the time a tourist town) it is the target for everything that can go wrong but does not necessarily deserve it. When you stay at the end of 13th street in Penasco, pretend you are on Van Buren in Phoenix. Leave your truck out front in Phoenix and let the betting begin. I take odds that it will get jacked.

Chamber of commerce or chamber of reality --- get a grip.

Kenny

I can see where your "center point balance" is. It's right below your signature.

Last edited:

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Thanks Kenny! I appreciate your comment. -It is what it is- sorry if that does not work for ya'all. Despite my efforts to help the community in general, the unbalanced reporting is always more fun to talk about.

Last edited:

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
How many "I never had my truck stolen" does it take to equal " I had my truck stolen" unknown I am sure.
How many "I had my truck stolen in Arizona" does it take to equal "I had my truck stolen in Mexico" once again unknown

Numbers dont matter when it happens to you. It is an angry thing to be victimized. It makes me mad , it makes you mad. I do not believe it has anything to do with where you happen to be at the time of the assault. My comments are only to add color to a black and white discussion from the perspective of a white guy living in Mexico. I will gladly never post another thing here if you want it your way all the time. Sorry for any offense it was not intended.

If I lived in Phoenix or Tucson I would pull my car or truck inside the garage at night. If I live in Mexico I pull my car or truck inside at night because I know what a crappy place this world has become. Later................. I have to park my cars for the night

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Mark, I am so sorry to hear about your theft. Wherever something like that happens, it sucks! I have a Wrangler and have known for years that it is one of the most frequently stolen so I watch it as much as I can-in the US and Mexico, but can't live in the darn thing....Penasco is definitely changing from the little fishing town it was in the late '50's. I think we all need to change our attitudes as the environment changes...and it's changing at a rapid pace. Penasco is as safe as any other place if you are cautious and aware, and as unsafe as any other place if you aren't. The consequences and the actions (or should I say non-actions) of the authorities are what differ so much from the US...and I know what it feels like to know there is a piece of crap in possession of something that is yours and there is nothing you can do about it. I hope it all works out for you.

ernesto

The Ford truck ripoff has been going on for some time now. I had a friend down 2 years ago whose truck was stolen on calle trece and the cops told him at that time that bad guys had keys for Fords. The ignition was not damaged. Who knows? It's easy to jump the gun and call it Narco stuff. Just like up here there are alot of punks and they do bad stuff. Doesn't mean it's organized or Narco oriented.

dmcauley

Hey Russ, everybody on this forum is a regular of RP and doesn't want this sh-- happening but the facts are facts. Congrats on your 4 years in RP, I celebrated being a 4 year every weekender 20+ years ago. What does that have to do with Mark being set up. You are right about calle trece it has turned into a cesspool and there your analagy to Van Buren is spot on.

dmcauley

Mark, Ed told me about him meeting you Sat. night. I had given Stu Ed's # while you were with him. Small world.

Mexicoruss Im gonna guess you are the security gaurd at Penasco Del Sol where my truck was stolen or maybe the payoff guy if you want to post your address I can have my insurance company just deliver my new truck straight to your teepee in the desert. save you the taxi ride to town.

P

Penasco Pirate

I've been going to Penasco for 10 years and only had soda and food stolen... that doesn't mean it can't or won't happen to me sometime. My apologies for you guy's losses, I had a vehicle stolen out of my driveway in Mesa a couple years ago! Last new truck I'll EVER own, now I've got a '92 Cummins diesel that ain't pretty to anyone but me, and it sticks out like a sore thumb in RP!

I do feel that things are getting worse and Actually have to think twice when I need a Mexico fix now... total bummer to be scared away from a place we love to go. I've never felt uneasy when we have been there but can't help wondering 'what if'.... I too, live life to it's fullest but don't want to be shot by some effing cartel @$$hole!

So I guess figure out what the bad guys want (they always get it) and drive something else. duh! You guys are starting to sound like the rver community from Canada (nothing bad happens in Canada) but because it happens in Mexico it is ten times worse - get a grip. If you park your car out front of your hotel, Phoenix, Vegas, Penasco, you stand a good chance of not seeing it int he morning. Good grief. I hope none of you have anything stolen from you in the states as you will have nowhere to go.....By the way, I have lived here for almost 4 years, nothing stolen! Conspiracy? Maybe so..........Maybe not maybe just careful.
What are you smoking??? I stated facts that happened to me in mexico this weekend !! what you are stating are delusional ,paranoia , & unfounded conspiracy. It might be hard for a day or two sober up & you will see the difference between FACTS & FICTION

JimMcG

I've been going to Penasco for 10 years and only had soda and food stolen... that doesn't mean it can't or won't happen to me sometime. My apologies for you guy's losses, I had a vehicle stolen out of my driveway in Mesa a couple years ago! Last new truck I'll EVER own, now I've got a '92 Cummins diesel that ain't pretty to anyone but me, and it sticks out like a sore thumb in RP!

I do feel that things are getting worse and Actually have to think twice when I need a Mexico fix now... total bummer to be scared away from a place we love to go. I've never felt uneasy when we have been there but can't help wondering 'what if'.... I too, live life to it's fullest but don't want to be shot by some effing cartel @$$hole!
Likewise, and the police new exactly where I would find it.......on the Salt River Indian reservation. They were correct; that's where I found it.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Mexicoruss Im gonna guess you are the security gaurd at Penasco Del Sol where my truck was stolen or maybe the payoff guy if you want to post your address I can have my insurance company just deliver my new truck straight to your teepee in the desert. save you the taxi ride to town.
Thanks! I wont post here anymore as I have nothing to add

Hey Stuart close my account out here. I have other work to do.

Last edited:
Im sorry if I offended any of you long time residents of R.P. I am new here & I thought this was a forum about rocky point not downtown phoenix, or Canada so I apoligise , my question wood be so do I tell the people at 16th street & van buren about my truck getting stolen in mexico, or in Canada.
So if my truck gets stolen in Canada I tell the people in mexico or phoenix??

jerry

Oh don't be that way man.If you have read this forum for a while you know we always **** with the RP cheerleaders because it's our job!
Thanks! I wont post here anymore as I have nothing to add

Hey Stuart close my account out here. I have other work to do.

jerry

It could have been Canadians...i really don't trust them.Maple syrup junkies with fancy health insurance and hockey sticks for breaking into cars while on vacation in Mexico
Im sorry if I offended any of you long time residents of R.P. I am new here & I thought this was a forum about rocky point not downtown phoenix, or Canada so I apoligise , my question wood be so do I tell the people at 16th street & van buren about my truck getting stolen in mexico, or in Canada.
So if my truck gets stolen in Canada I tell the people in mexico or phoenix??

S

Submarine

Jerry: +1000 Hal Holbrook Jaws reference that was freaking CLASSIC!

Russ: Still haven't seen anything in the news about the car thefts or the narco shooting. Just don't point any of your clients in this direction and they'll remain blissfully clueless.

Kenny

Thanks Kenny! I appreciate your comment.
You just can't just discount what has been said on this thread as if it was no big deal, and without merit. You can stick your fingers in your ears, and then make loud noises, but it's not going to change the facts. No one on here is trying to hurt you, or anyone else, but you seemed to have come after the people who are concerned about it in a very condescending way... You see their reaction.
I'll be down Thurday for the weekend.

Kenny

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.