Anybody But Me Been Hearing This Ad on the Radio???

Discussion in 'Real Estate' started by Stuart, Apr 19, 2017.

1. JimMcG

JimMcG Well-Known Member

Yes indeed, there are many US investors in Mexican, restricted zone, real estate who are in for a shock when they try to sell it even after having been properly, previously advised of the correct legal process.

2. jerry

jerry Well-Known Member

Y
    Awesome recap Bob

3. Horace Greely

Horace Greely Member

If I wanted to copy/send your response about “ using property in Mexico “ or print it, is that allowed?

4. Horace Greely

Horace Greely Member

What does anyone know about the Casa Blanca Golf Resort?
    Was it sold recently? There is no golf course? How can it be a “Golf Resort” if there is no golf course?

5. Seahorse

Seahorse Active Member

It's a nice resort. Building A and B are a little outdated while C and D are nice with granite counters both bedrooms have sliding doors to the patio.YES they have a mini golf course on site. Great views of Whale Hill and the ocean. Haven't heard if any one has purchased it. You've asked about builders for lots at Costa Diamonte "Diamond Beach" and how to get "sold reports" on real estate. I would suggest going down and visiting. Then start at Cholla Bay and drive thru all the beach front neighborhoods all the way to Mayan Palace....or farther to Santo Tomas and visit Jerry's neighborhood. Horace what exactly are you trying to do?

6. Roberto

Roberto Well-Known Member

Well it is a public document. I would only ask that you reference rockypointtalk.com and nothing else. Might boost members a bit here. Been real slow and it's a good resource if used.

Stuart and Ed B like this.
  7. Queen of Kings

Queen of Kings Well-Known Member

Casa Blanca is owned by private owners of each unit. The complex itself is self governed by an owner controlled management company. The only thing for sale is E building. It is about half finished and owned by SBR I think. As far as I know, it has not been sold but there was some talk about the Esmeralda folks possibly trying to acquire it. It also has a very nice 18 hole mini golf course.

8. brokenwave

brokenwave Well-Known Member

Casa Blanca is a SBR property, While building the Esmeralda and Casa Blanca, SBR was funding the construction of the Esmeralda
    from funds received from sales of the Casa Blanca and visa versa.
    Sadly both properties are now unfinished. I know of one construction vendor who is still owed more than $200K for his product installed.
    When the Esmeralda sold he wasn't paid, guess there isn't any enforcement for a construction lien in Mexico.

jerry likes this.
  9. Grammanan

Grammanan Kickin' ass, not taking names

What Horace Greeley wants is Esmeralda Units sold. But DaButt doesn't use the MLS so those records would only be available in whatever you have down there as a "recorder ".

Does ANYONE know anyone who was an original buyer in Esmeralda with Gus? We desperately want to know what is being done about that contract. What Daniel is offering them. Butterfield claims over 122 unfinished units are under contract, and these would be those contracts. Investors are trying to get this claim (and his claim that HE has sold 150 units) including in the fraud charges by the corporation commission. If you know anyone, you can PM me. Thanks