Anybody But Me Been Hearing This Ad on the Radio???

jerry

So, something is changing at KFYI on Sundays.........it is the new “ Daniel Butterfield Show” .
Is Butterfied behind Playa Azul too? ..the sign is sure goofy (awkwardly set he'd across the off pillars) but talk about balls.....he's Glen Gerry Glenn Ross material

Hellcat

Jerry,
I actually do remember him saying he had just purchased another resort or property. Is it near Esmeralda?
No telling what he is buying these days. Busy spending money ............

Jerry,
I actually do remember him saying he had just purchased another resort or property. Is it near Esmeralda?
No telling what he is buying these days. Busy spending money ............
Word on the street is DB has purchased or is running some kind of scam to control E building at Casa Blanca. E building is the 10 story white building next to the road that is pretty much finished on the outside but the interiors are unfinished.

Hellcat

With all the excitement occurring up here in Phoenix, it would be good for all of you (friends in RP ) to keeep your eyes and ears open for us. We are not able to keep up with how fast someone is able to “ shimmy and snake” deals when in RP.

Hellcat

Bad news.......KFYI and DB have apparently parted ways. He no longer has a microphone in the Phoenix area. He had said he was going to go to California. If anyone has friends or family in the LA or San Diego area, have them keep their ears open for the ”Song of the Siren”.

Grammanan

Kickin' ass, not taking names
After last weeks show where King Daniel seems a bit "under the weather" shall we say.... and he clearly had no ability to "filter" his dialogue, I wonder if KFYI made this move or D.Butt.'s lawyers?? I know KFYI felt their hands were tied because of contractual issues. He may have given them their out when he announced the show was no longer about his IPX business but was going to be "entertainment". He is about as entertaining as a moon rock .

Last edited:

ugh

My Thoughts following the meeting.

• There is no punitive results that will come out of this - so why not take the money and run
  • That even if if a judgement is won against DB it will be very hard to collect because of a multitude of reasons. ( The money could be gone, hard to sell units, other liens that take priority, bankruptcy, etc and I'm sure DB has ways to get the money offshore.)
  • The best chance of seeing any money would be for DB to be successful in the project - yet everyone is going lawsuit crazy and filling lawyers pockets.
  • Lawyers will profit, and investors will spend good money after bad. No one asked what was the success rate in getting money back for clients.
  • Ann is a bitter woman for making bad investments and continues to make bad decisions by suggesting that company in Canada. Also she told her neighbor who worked on the Corp. Commission not because it involved her but because she wanted DB pressured to settle with her. She stirs the pot and makes things worse, as you said you have no more investments so but out and worry about your own lawsuit.
  • DB needs to give up the dream and liquidate all he has and do the right thing by the people who invested. Stop spending everyone's money trying to keep this alive

Grammanan

Ann is a bitter woman for making bad investments and continues to make bad decisions by suggesting that company in Canada. Also she told her neighbor who worked on the Corp. Commission not because it involved her but because she wanted DB pressured to settle with her. She stirs the pot and makes things worse, as you said you have no more investments so but out and worry about your own lawsuit.
The people on this blog have no clue what the "meeting" today was. I am "bitter" because we were the victims of fraud.

I notified the Corp Commissioner because I knew he was breaking the law and duping people out of their life's savings. People who were not properly informed of the risk or financially set to put $ at risk. Like the man who works doing installations for Home Depot and gave Daniel his entire savings of $100,000. That had NOTHING to do with leveraging him ...... it was just plain wrong, if not criminal.

DB can't "be successful" because he can't get financing, and the skeleton of the buildings that are up are substandard and need far more $ to fix them than he knew. There was a reason it sat there for 11 years without a buyer.

Then he spent the $ he got from investors to buy MORE.... not complete the one he had. Reportedly (unconfirmed) he has bought into Playa Azul, land for residential development, land for a private airstrip, land for a solar farm, big new boat for the resort, a gazillion dollars on promotion (fancy video productions, radio ads, radio show, virtual reality "photos"), a huge chunk of money on the virtual reality walk through tour he bragged about on the radio show ( where you can walk through every condo in 7 towers as well as the planned shops, restaurant, residential community, clubs etc.) I believe he said that cost upwards from $300,000. Plus spending a ton of money on his penthouse condo, Where did he get the money to buy that, one wonders, and then do a reportedly quarter million renovation, upgrade.

If you are waiting for him to do the right thing, then you must not know the same Daniel I know.

Bitter?.....Bitter?.... gee Ugh..... YOU sound like the bitter one. You gave your wallet to a drunken sailor on leave.
And I do believe that you made lots of money over the years with IPX doing DOT investing.
Excuse everyone else for trying to get theirs back.:kid::kickass:

Hellcat

Ugh...........DB does not have the “skill set” to manage a large construction project. He needs some professional guidance, technical guidance, GOOD legal advice, and mostly the ability to remove himself from indulging in drugs and alcohol.
No one could take him seriously when he is reduced to a “giggling, blithering” idiot on the radio with his business partner, Sherri! UGH!
PS. The odds of getting any money grow less with every passing day .

Last edited:

Grammanan

My Thoughts following the meeting.
Ugh...........
No balls, Ugh.... posting under a handle here. Several people have read this and are 99.9% sure they know who you are. Like me, You don't have $ in Esmeralda. So what's your beef? Oh, is it because you are one of the foolish investors who did not file a claim with the SEC when he converted your interest POM (private offering security to fund IPX) to an equity note? Today you heard what I told another investor 9 months ago... there is a one year statute of limitation on filing. Bet that pissed you off big time. And with IPX potentially going in the crapper, that investment is gone. Your bad for letting him do that and not fighting back.