Labor Day Weekend

Just a suggestion/idea... would anyone be up for racers to be in costume of choice? kinda like your very own race team gear or attire...

we assembled one of the trikes Jim bought from the "HF Store" today at the Camel Toe Cantina and they are really cool... I will try to get a photo or two and post them saturday...

we'll need to check the possibilities of Off Track Betting...

Last edited:
One week to go until RACE DAY....

OK... Jim and I, along with the company of Rosie have had our meeting and here's the rules and stuff...

Race Day: Saturday Sept. 5, 2009 First Race 7:00 PM
Pre-race activities and test laps will begin at noon

There is a $10.00 entry fee for all racers... all contestants will receive a Camel Toe Cantina Can Coozie

Jim has pledged to the Adopt-A-Classroom of Rocky Point, a very generous percentage of the gross intake from sales while the races are in progess...

First Prize... is a 2 night stay at Playa Inn Hotel and a Camel Toe Cantina T-Shirt

Second Prize.. Bottle of Peach Absolute Vodka and a Camel Toe Cantina T-Shirt

Third Prize... Bottle of Mickeys Tequilla and a Camel Toe Cantina T-Shirt

only one prize per racer... so you'll need your own room to passout in... if you win second or third place...

if you'll take a look at my hi-tech illustrations below they layout the track... the first oval (yes that's an oval) will be the first lap, the X is the starting point and you will run counter clockwise...

after coming out of corner 4 of the oval (passing start) you will cross into the infield and then begin to do 3 figure 8 laps as seen in the second diagram, the racer will be required to make a pitstop at the X mark before entering corner three on all 3 of the final laps...

........... ______
start x_(______)

PitStop. x ___ .___
............(___X___)

Depending on how many people decide to participate will be the deciding factor in how many races and classes (boy, girl, young, and younger) we will have...

Any Questions? If you are planning to race please send me a private message or post it here so we can begin to get an idea of how many races and classes we will be running...

All donations of school supplies will be greatly appreciated as well...

and a BIG THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ALL...

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Mark, just wanted to let you know that I will be there with the mean, green, John Deere machine and if I win third place even better, my estimina is not as good as it used to be so I can not claim first place, but Mickeys' tequila sounds... I mean tastes goos!!! :eek3:
We might have to have the slowest race ever!!!

Don't know if it has been mentioned yet, but what about donating the trikes to the schools when the racing is done?
Thanks M y T for bringing that up... yes it has been mentioned, there is a kindergarden about 4 houses or 1 block from my house and it would make a great new home for the trikes...

also... on the other hand... if this event is a success and we are able to raise money for the schools on a regular or even annual basis and Jim agrees to storing the trikes at the Camel Toe Cantina that may be another option... I am not the owner of the trikes so the "Trike Owners Assosciation" will need to make that decission...

Jim

We can add a bottle of Mickeys tequila to 1st prize and make 2nd the choice of the Mickeys or the Absolute. 3rd is what ever is left. Sound better?

Hey Jim/Seadweller....How many trikes do you have? If needed, I can get one this weekend, and get it down there somehow.....still not sure if I'm coming down:cry::cry: but should know by Tuesday.

Hey Jim/Seadweller....How many trikes do you have? If needed, I can get one this weekend, and get it down there somehow.....still not sure if I'm coming down:cry::cry: but should know by Tuesday.
Joe if Penasco Pirate confirms his 2, Jim has 1 and *maybe another on order, and I have one on order with his (we are waiting for a reply), and Ink has the John Deer Express... if all are confirmed that gives us 6, but the more the merrier...

* Jim and I are waiting for a reply from one of his partners to see if he can pick them up.

Last edited:

Good question Stuart... has anyone told him about this event? Maybe he'd like to join in the fun?

"When your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme."
- Jiminy Cricket, from Pinochio