Penasco Police Chief Landagaray critical after ambush

jerry

I was thinking it might be a good thing to set up a online fund to buy the cops some bullet proof vests........I have 50 bucks to get it going...some of you cop types might even be able to get some last years models cheap az you can give mardi gra beads if you are a little short of cash this summer!

if they have vests lets set up Amazon gift cards for the chief and body guard (maybe mailed to rosy's P. Box in Lukeville...hell laying around in a hospital it might be fun to buy some crap on line.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
HEY INK, I hope you are talking about me because Im ready to do this like the shootout at the OK Corral. Here we go, lets review the quote.

You can pass this on if you wish. There is a HUGE Federal Military stop in full operation as I write, 6/21/10 Noonish, close to the entrance to the Pinacate. Fully armed and uniformed military as reported, not Federal or local police. All vehicles are being stopped, people are required to exit the vehicle and it is carefully inspected.

I just drove up Calle 13 and was passed by a convoy of no less than 15 PP Police cars heading down toward the Hotel del Sol and Pinacate Condos. Lights no sirens. Could not see where or if they stopped. I'm heading down there now to see what I can see.

First of all, let me explain why I didnt reply to your re-attack. Im laying in the hospital with a broken back and the least of my concerns is arguing with you. On a day to day basis I awake at 730 am here at St Joes and do physical therapy till 300pm in the afternoon. Now, Im not going to lie, when I saw the comment about no worries your not the person I was referring to its someone else that has the fortitude to say something to somebody and then not respond. I immediately knew you were talking about me. I suddenly had this new found energy to put my hand on my D#$% and grab it hard, sack up and tell you that you have no arguement. This leads me to say HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE weeeeeeeee GOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Let me break down the quote for you. Kenny's friend said, "... Noonish, close to the entrance to the Pinacate". Furthermore, Kenny's friend goes on to say, " I just drove up Calle 13 and was passed by a convoy of no less than 15 PP Police cars heading down toward the Hotel del Sol and Pinacate Condos. Lights no sirens. Could not see where or if they stopped. I'm heading down there now to see what I can see". OK INKS, now this is the extremely hard part for me but its fact. I ASSUMED because nowhere does Kenny's friend say PINICATE RESERVE, furthermore he goes on to talk about being near the PINICATE CONDOS and CALLE TRECE. I ASSOCIATED the word PINICATE with the WORDS PINICATE CONDOS and CALLE TRECE, which is how I came up with my ASSUMPTION. Now that being said, you also HAVE MADE AN ASSUMPTION because nowhere does Kenny's friend say PINICATE RESERVE. So likewise you ASSUMED or ASSOCIATED THE WORD PINICATE in your case with PINICATE RESERVE. If you can admitt like I have admitted that you used an ASSUMPTION TO COME TO A CONCLUSION then we wont have any problems. If you admitt that nowhere in that quote is any factual information that says Pinicate Reserve than we are cool. Comprende?

InkaRoads

cronopiador
HEY INK, I hope you are talking about me because Im ready to do this like the shootout at the OK Corral. Here we go, lets review the quote.

You can pass this on if you wish. There is a HUGE Federal Military stop in full operation as I write, 6/21/10 Noonish, close to the entrance to the Pinacate. Fully armed and uniformed military as reported, not Federal or local police. All vehicles are being stopped, people are required to exit the vehicle and it is carefully inspected.

I just drove up Calle 13 and was passed by a convoy of no less than 15 PP Police cars heading down toward the Hotel del Sol and Pinacate Condos. Lights no sirens. Could not see where or if they stopped. I'm heading down there now to see what I can see.

First of all, let me explain why I didnt reply to your re-attack. Im laying in the hospital with a broken back and the least of my concerns is arguing with you. On a day to day basis I awake at 730 am here at St Joes and do physical therapy till 300pm in the afternoon.

I can't really understand the pain you are going thru right now, I have to say that I have been very lucky that I have never been in your position and neither would like to be.

Now, Im not going to lie, when I saw the comment about no worries your not the person I was referring to its someone else that has the fortitude to say something to somebody and then not respond.
I immediately knew you were talking about me.

There you go you say you knew but you did not know really, you were assuming so

I suddenly had this new found energy to put my hand on my D#$% and grab it hard, sack up and tell you that you have no arguement. This leads me to say HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE weeeeeeeee GOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Let me break down the quote for you. Kenny's friend said, "... Noonish, close to the entrance to the Pinacate". Furthermore, Kenny's friend goes on to say, " I just drove up Calle 13 and was passed by a convoy of no less than 15 PP Police cars heading down toward the Hotel del Sol and Pinacate Condos. Lights no sirens. Could not see where or if they stopped. I'm heading down there now to see what I can see". OK INKS, now this is the extremely hard part for me but its fact. I ASSUMED because nowhere does Kenny's friend say PINICATE RESERVE, furthermore he goes on to talk about being near the PINICATE CONDOS and CALLE TRECE. I ASSOCIATED the word PINICATE with the WORDS PINICATE CONDOS and CALLE TRECE, which is how I came up with my ASSUMPTION. Now that being said, you also HAVE MADE AN ASSUMPTION because nowhere does Kenny's friend say PINICATE RESERVE. So likewise you ASSUMED or ASSOCIATED THE WORD PINICATE in your case with PINICATE RESERVE.

Now, that sounds more like you are trying to say, that I assumed something, when, what I did, was deduce, since Condos Pinacate are located in a dead end there is no point in having a checkpoint there, so the checkpoint he is talking about must be by the entrance of La reserva del Pinacate

If you can admitt like I have admitted that you used an ASSUMPTION TO COME TO A CONCLUSION
then we wont have any problems.

I am sorry if you used an assumtion to get to your responce, yo use deduccion and I plea the fifth!!

If you admitt that nowhere in that quote is any factual information that says Pinicate Reserve than we are cool.

I do have to admit there is no factual imformation at all in that statement when it comes to mentioning that the checkpoint was located at the entrance of La Reserva el Pinacate.

However, as you mention you assumed I did not comprehend what I was reading to start with, or the others for that matter,

MJ post #95:
To the people that are reporting there aren't military checkpoints on Mexico 8 from Sonoyta to RP, you guys must have the worst reading comprehension ever.

Now, that is what got me tinking!!!!!
Kenny's buddy was saying there was a military checkpoint in the Calle Trece region of RP near the Penasco Del Sol and Pinicate Condos, not on the highway. He never once mentioned checkpoints on the way to RP from Sonoyta.

hhhmmm!! now you are stating that the checkpoint is located in Condos Pinacate!! for sure when what he said was : " I just drove up Calle 13 and was passed by a convoy of no less than 15 PP Police cars heading down toward the Hotel del Sol and Pinacate Condos. Lights no sirens."

how much do you comprehend yourself or are you reading too much into it?

Comprende!! what a coinsidence they spell the same!! :eek3:

Comprende?
However I would like to let you know that you are getting upset because of your on thought and what you are reading and conprehending from my post, you are taking it personal!!

Last edited:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
MJ, I was trying to go to sleep with no success, because there was something bugging me, then I remember, with the chief police in mind I forgot one of the reasons of why I deduce that the checkpoint was in La Reserva del Pinacate, It was Friday when the checkpoint post came to us as message thru Kenny by one of his friends.
The murders in Sonoyta took place before Friday, so the most logical place will be by the entrance of La Reserva instead of Condos Pinacate
I'll try again.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
MJ, I was trying to go to sleep with no success, because there was something bugging me, then I remember, with the chief police in mind I forgot one of the reasons of why I deduce that the checkpoint was in La Reserva del Pinacate, It was Friday when the checkpoint post came to us as message thru Kenny by one of his friends.
The murders in Sonoyta took place before Friday, so the most logical place will be by the entrance of La Reserva instead of Condos Pinacate
I'll try again.
My bad, I just realized that 6/21/10 was Monday and not Friday!! :eek3:

funny...we all need such a button!

Most people thought it was the Reserve...no harm no foul not even a yellow card!
The checkpoint was at the Reserve. Aside from the checkpoint, there was a caravan of PEI vehicles making the rounds and they did go by the Pinacate condos.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
MexicoJoe, I just want to clarify one thing and hopefully that will make you see thing from a different perpective.

When I said the comment about a particular person not reponding, was not you at all and the person I am talking about most probably knows and got the message and still has not respond to what was asked, unfortunatelly you misunderstood the message that was not for you and in my case I must say it could have been a little misleading and got you confused because where it was located.

What bothered me was the way in which you presented tha fact that I do not comprehen when reading, which lead me to believe that you read the post and did not gave it a second thought, or might be that I am familiar with the area and realized that a checkpoint in one of the places as you thought might not be proper.

You seem to think that it is a joke for someone to use reasoning to arrive to a conclussion, I tent to believe that I have good common sense and assuming or taking for granted things is not the way I like do things, although I have been known for trying to bring back "memories", No, Rosie?

I have joked with the best and I've been joked by the best, however I am still here and try not to trip in the same rock twice and I did mean it when I say that hopefully when be meet we laugh with each other!! :eek3: the same way I meant it when I say for you to have a speedy recovery!!

playaperro

El Pirata
You talking bout Kenny Inka. The check point is set up around a curve most of the time this time the check point was set up by the entrance to the pinacate Reserve. When people talk about the pinacate they mean the reserve.

Kenny

All I did was post a simple report of what was happening that day, and approximately where it was happenig and approximately at what time. What became of that is beyond my understanding, but I'm sure Rosie gets it all the time.
How could it be me dog? I've never ducked a question yet if I've noticed it. Maybe I have if it was so off the wall it didn't deserve a answer, like some of yours. You know you always get in trouble when you start throwing my name around like you have the last few days. Are you looking for trouble dog?

I

Indecomm

I jumped in here a little late but you all sound like your married to each other....LOL. It is good to hear that the chief is doing better. Are prayers are with him!