Police activity on Sandy Beach Road

Roberto

Stuart SEz: "be it a libturd fag like yourself or some Fox watching neocon, since you CANNOT leave your politics out of anything you post"

Is There a reason that you can be so offensive and get away with it? I believe this comment is in violation of the rules of the forum. Or is it OK if we start posting derogatory names for YOU?

Mexico IS a WAR ZONE....

No need to shout Joe !! You get your information from the Media, right? If the US Media, every outlet all across the US, reported every shooting and murder in the US, every day from all over the country, every state, every city, every town and repeated the total number of shootings and murders that occured over the past 5 years every time they reported a new one, the US would look like a War zone. There are incidents like this that occur in Guatemala, San Salvadore but you don' t hear about them. Why is that Joe. Because the US media is not interested in reporting the news, they got an attention getting roll on Mexico violence that garners the eyes and ears of the lazy media dependent US audience and therefor high ratings and more advertising dollars and they are gonna stick with it. Did you ever notice that the stories on each news from different channels tends to be the same stories, little variation? Why is that Joe? Because that's all the news or the most important stories? Why? Because they do not like to be scooped so they share their story list. They think that the personality and looks of the anchors and reporters is more important than the news! Take a look at the history of news reporting and world events and you will begin to see the picture. Millions were slaughtered in Africa with barely a nod from the US media.

Your perception and interpretation of the problems in Mexico are distorted by the constant hammering and distortion of the media. Mexico is in no way a war zone. Most of the country is quiet and peaceful. It is unfortunate that Calderon picked up old Tricky Dick Nixon's WAR against Drugs to describe the efforts of the Govt. against the narcos. Note that the US govt has officially discontinued using the War On Drugs terminology.

Now you can say I have my head in the sand or use Stuart's Unicorn terminology, but in reality believing something is much worse than it is will cause you to make errors in judgement just as much as ignoring a problem. The errors will probably be different of course. If people could take off the Sh*t colored glasses that the US media puts on them, things would be a lot clearer. The problem is bad enough without a cheering section to make it appear worse.

The response to Stuart was directed at , what I feel at least, is his repetitive jumping on people who don't see things as bad as he does. Rob, who got the most recent load dumped on him, for example, is an intelligent guy and has the right to his own perceptions and opinion and not to be insulted about them.
I need to shout so that the people with their heads in the sand can hear! Most people can differentiate between what is happening in Mexico ( a WAR), versus the normal, run-of-the-mill violence that we have in the states! I don't consider firefights between large groups of people with automatic weapons, grenades, firebombs, etc. as something normal. I don't consider a whol;e town controlled by a cartel, and cut off from the rest of the country as "normal" violence. I don't consider several people being beheaded and left hanging from overpasses or bridges as normal homicides. Yeah...I admit...you're still dead.....but it's the type of violence that bothers me.

So keep sticking your head in the sand...that stray bullet may still hit you in the ass! You can always quote statistics to support why you shouldn't be dead!

BTW...I still plan on being in Penasco this coming weekend....but with the recent activity...will be even more aware of where I am....

Last edited:

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Stuart SEz: "be it a libturd fag like yourself or some Fox watching neocon, since you CANNOT leave your politics out of anything you post"

Is There a reason that you can be so offensive and get away with it? I believe this comment is in violation of the rules of the forum. Or is it OK if we start posting derogatory names for YOU?
Simple answer - YES, BECAUSE IT IS JERRY AND THIS IS NOT THE 1st TIME HE AND I HAVE HAD THIS DISCUSSION! I have flagged Jerry time and time again about NOT injecting his liberal views or taking every chance he gets to slam conservatives in everything he posts. Yet he insists on doing it. Nobody mentioned a damned thing about politics in this thread until Jerry came along. He does it with 99% of what he posts. Have you not seen posts of his that I have BIG RED LETTERED for exactly this reason??

You know how they used to lash people and hang people in public?? It doesn't seem to work with Jerry.

Call me what you will, except late for dinner, Roberto. You got problems with the way I run things around here, take them to Tyler. Otherwise, do yourself a favor and please STFU.

Thank-you.

Roberto

Well as I understand it, this is Tyler's list and I am asking him for an opnion here as to the appropriateness of this attitude and language. I'm not gonna stoop to childish name calling but if Stuart want me to STFU I'll say goodby.

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
American hostages are being held up in the mall with a wanted killer right now, the entire mall has been on lockdown along with building in the area (all over CNN and local news) I don't know how the area will recover from this devasting news!!! I don't know how any american will be able to visit this mall that happens to be in a near afluent area.... Wait this is happening at Chandler Fashion Square mall, in Chandler AZ. Sorry wrong forum to post the dangers of Chandler Fashion Square mall.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Well as I understand it, this is Tyler's list and I am asking him for an opnion here as to the appropriateness of this attitude and language. I'm not gonna stoop to childish name calling but if Stuart want me to STFU I'll say goodby.
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
American hostages are being held up in the mall with a wanted killer right now, the entire mall has been on lockdown along with building in the area (all over CNN and local news) I don't know how the area will recover from this devasting news!!! I don't know how any american will be able to visit this mall that happens to be in a near afluent area.... Wait this is happening at Chandler Fashion Square mall, in Chandler AZ. Sorry wrong forum to post the dangers of Chandler Fashion Square mall.
Ha-ha-ha! Yeah, I heard that at lunch today. Perhaps they'll bring in the Marines to shoot the place up so that everyone feels more secure.

jerry

Man what is it about navy guys calling people fags lately?I personally have never called another forum member a bad name...but hey who cares...my point is the anti-mexican climate in the states might come back and bite us mexico fans but so far so good.The worry warts need to quit acting like such a bunch of little girls about this battle between Pepsi and Coke for the right to sell their products.The drug business is great for mexico and the United States.The cartels just need to settle these issues and start slinging the dope we Americans can't get enough ..hell Tucson stores were full of Sonorans spending money on Christmas crap.......
Simple answer - YES, BECAUSE IT IS JERRY AND THIS IS NOT THE 1st TIME HE AND I HAVE HAD THIS DISCUSSION! I have flagged Jerry time and time again about NOT injecting his liberal views or taking every chance he gets to slam conservatives in everything he posts. Yet he insists on doing it. Nobody mentioned a damned thing about politics in this thread until Jerry came along. He does it with 99% of what he posts. Have you not seen posts of his that I have BIG RED LETTERED for exactly this reason??

You know how they used to lash people and hang people in public?? It doesn't seem to work with Jerry.

Call me what you will, except late for dinner, Roberto. You got problems with the way I run things around here, take them to Tyler. Otherwise, do yourself a favor and please STFU.

Thank-you.

jerry

No no more than usual......Sale of drugs, remittance from mexicans working in the US and oil are keeping mexico from collapse.It really works and will be a needed source of income for the next 20 years or so...everyone knows nothing will change. We just need to have a peaceful business climate to float all boats.
Jerry,
Are you out of your mind?

jerry

ha...hope you guys had some big fires on the beach like we did in Santo Tomas last week...damn it was cold!

Kenny

Very nice Stuart, they make a very appropriate signature for you !!

The problem, the real problem that Saint Stuart is having right now is that someone had the audacity to disagree with him. It's not about Jerry's politics at all. It's about Stuart having his shit coming out sideways, and in all directions, because it's just not supposed to be that way on HIS one way street.
He's had this same hair up his butt before, but his sh*t was directed at me in a inappropriate and mean spirited way that time. I responded in kind, pointing how he had forgotten to read the post I had responded to, and his tirade toward me was..I'll just say misguided. He fixed it though. He took down the whole thread!!
Stuarts right about vested interest's having a effect in the way some people respond, or don't respond at all about the escalated violence in PP. It reminds me of the BLANK spot a lot of you same people had, and still have, about the past administration's theft of your money. ( there ya go again LOL ) Dry Heat is a perfect example of someone who's main driving force is his $$ and vested interest's in PP. He admittedly only stays in one of his places here infrequently, very seldom post's here any more, but pop's his head up now because the things being said in this thread could hurt his bottom line. His post was his way of trying to make some of you sound silly...That be you Stuart, but you were so busy with the boy's, it went right over your head.
Check your thought process when leaving Mexico nowadays. Is the feeling of leaving Mexico and being back in the USA replaced almost immediately with "I can't wait to go back" like in the good old day's with a big sigh of relief?

Last edited:
As long as there is no gun fire at La Villa or Dos Arobolitas everything will be cool. Relax, buy some workin' girls a beer and you'll be fine.

garyd

Well, after all that does anyone have any additional information on exactly what happened on Sunday? Such as how did the Marines know the guys were hit men and etc.