Rosie gets the story, all of it!

Roberto

Yeah I'd be Happy about that too. We had our differences, and I hope he will contribute as I know he can and not just jerk other people's chains (which is toooo easy on the net).

Roberto

Larry you need to really really work on being so darn negative.I will pray for you.
This incident hasn't gotten legs because there was no blood.The narcos that run the plaza have huge sums of money sunk in Pigeon Coop world.They will not let this get out of hand.Trust the free narket to solve this problem.
Amazing (and accurate) statement from a commie, pinko, ratfink !!!!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
........ As for the follow-up, it's coming...geez, maybe if you snap your fingers it will arrive faster. If that doesn't work...hold your breath. If you don't have it by tomorrow, I'll give you a free one-year subscription, how's that?
Wait, wait, wait, that means that if I go WAH, WAH, I get the pie and eat it too?

in that case I want ~~~HAPPY~~~ back!!

Eric

Rosie, thank you for all you do. Most everyone appreciates you very much. There is always going to be some negative people & as you know youll never be able to please everyone...............................

A

azbeachboy

Originally Posted by jerry
Larry you need to really really work on being so darn negative.I will pray for you.
This incident hasn't gotten legs because there was no blood.The narcos that run the plaza have huge sums of money sunk in Pigeon Coop world.They will not let this get out of hand.Trust the free narket to solve this problem.

Amazing (and accurate) statement from a commie, pinko, ratfink !!!!
+ 1 Roberto!

Last edited by a moderator:

Eric

Concerning Rocky Point & the safety. Ive been driving safely there from Phx for 20 years & the last few years I driven down monthly. I have many friends that live there full time & I've never had or heard of any major problems. As most of us know way more crime occurs in Phx & other big cities than Sonoyta or Puerto Penasco. Crime is always going to happen ....in some cities more than others. Today w/ the internet etc news of any crime anywhere is plopped into everyone's laps instantly & unfortunately causes some to over react. I'm not going to stop driving thru Phx when I hear of another carjacking taking place in Phx. By the way I was in PP when this crime happened & drove to Sonoyta the day after & there was PP police checking all traffic both ways at a road block set up North of PP & police on the Hwy just before Sonoyta. I don't have any doubt that the local authorities are taking this very seriously. Until crime in PP reaches levels seen in Los Angeles or Detroit I see no need to panic....... If your still concerened about the drive then simply do as many others suggested....just wait after you cross the border & convoy to PP w/ other vehicles.......See you on the beach !!

RIC

WOW! I have been so busy the last couple months that I have not had time to get down to go fishing or even check out the forum.......my first look in several days and I find out about all this activity on the road from the border. I will still definately head down but be more alert.....although I think I will drive my honda accord wagon down, I dont think they would think of carjacking an old lady car like that.

oh yea........mark me down as one more vote to bring HAPPY back.

Ric

www.RICSROCKYPOINTFISHING.COM

S

Submarine

Actually Sub, if you were interested in buying a condo....er...pigeoncoop (IF:stir:), now is the time to buy...people are giving them away.....I heard of one Princessa 2 bedroom, ground floor, by the pool, having been sold for about $150K....I believe that's less than what it went for back when the Princessa was built, and everybody went bonkers with the prices!!!

Just think of all those "used to be" wealthy folks who bought several "for investment" now having to carry $350-600 in monthly maintenance fees, plus electricity...you know, the ones who thought they could cover their mortgage payments with rentals!!!:rofl:
Yes and no, Vacation housing always seems to lag normal residential housing, so I would wait til the Phoenix market starts to come back (keeping in mind it's always hard to time anything like that). Of course there is the inherrent problem with determining the true market value of PP real estate. I'd be interested in something at Las Gaviotas or Las Palmas (the old condos on playa mirador area), nothing newer than that. I can't stand the huge developments.
It is entertaining watching the paper rich implode, apparently they didn't get the memo that the best time to buy real estate is when "there is blood in the streets".
Good thing we didn't jump on the Dubai bandwagon either.

I think I'd rather just get another trailer though, even if I just end up dragging it back and forth.

kenney said:
But wait, as Roberto said,"You don't get minute by minute reporting on a car jacking in the US, Vehicle color and type, license plate, name of registered owner of that plate, direction they were driving in, direction they went, etc. etc. etc"
Not true! You just have to say there was a baby in the back and instant Amber Alert with all that info flashing on freeway signs and interupting Oprah.

++10 for ~~~~HAPPY~~~~~~~, it's a new year, time for a fresh start. The people have already voted on this and he 'won' the poll. Let him participate just like Scott Brown!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Unfortunatelly as Eric says, bad news are more readilly accessible now and as always bad news spread faster that good news, as is the case with this car jacking as compare to the new shuttle service RockyPointRides.com, which is a great alternative to travelling to PP since they are not looking for a big non 4x4 vehicle, plus we offer a door to door service :eek3:

Bob Oso

Wait a minute, is it just me, or are you being condescending? If so, you'll find that sometimes they (my feathers) get "russeled" easier than expected.

Considering the seriousness of the topic, I was not surprised by the strong reactions to reports of the crime...not at all. What I referred to as a flurry of activity, was that which I found on this site as a result of the article being taken down. People worried about my safety, thinking I sold out, (not everything was posted here, online...some was via email), etc., etc.

Nothing has changed. Same old RPNO and same old Rosie. Someone on here said the site is little-known. Apparently it's more widely read than even I realized. As for the follow-up, it's coming...geez, maybe if you snap your fingers it will arrive faster. If that doesn't work...hold your breath. If you don't have it by tomorrow, I'll give you a free one-year subscription, how's that?
LOL...**SNAP**, and luckily I can still type while holding my breath. My appologies if you felt condescended upon, and certainly my gratitude for the work you've done on getting this story out. "As for the follow-up, it's coming", see now was that so hard, that's all I was asking for.

Again, thank you for your dedication and contribution to Rocky Pt. and this forum. Until I decide to stick my nose in and start questioning the administrative body of PP, I think I'll sit down be quite and be grateful for what I get.

As for the 1-year free script...no thanks I don't own a bird cage.

Unfortunatelly as Eric says, bad news are more readilly accessible now and as always bad news spread faster that good news, as is the case with this car jacking as compare to the new shuttle service RockyPointRides.com, which is a great alternative to travelling to PP since they are not looking for a big non 4x4 vehicle, plus we offer a door to door service :eek3:
OK Ink....you've gotten a couple of plugs in here already....and I do wish your business success.....but there is an "Advertising" section on this Forum!!:stir::rofl:

Maybe I should dig a foxhole right about now?????

Last edited:

jerry

I picture a drunk Happy in the back of your van heckling the other passengers. I vote yes except he has to make two helpful comments for every weird creepy shot he fires.

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
++10 for ~~~~HAPPY~~~~~~~, it's a new year, time for a fresh start. The people have already voted on this and he 'won' the poll. Let him participate just like Scott Brown!
HAHA, he did not win the poll. He created multiple accounts and voted Yes on all of them. Don't kid yourself.

Kenny

"I picture a drunk Happy in the back of your van heckling the other passengers. I vote yes except he has to make two helpful comments for every weird creepy shot he fires."
Mmmmmm, maybe that should go for you as well my Amigo.
[video=youtube;wZHmsVRshwU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZHmsVRshwU[/video]