Sandy Beach Jetty Construction

jerry

Well Known Member
It hit me as I was sitting on our beach in Santo Tomas in front of a bondfire two weeks ago (while Joe was returning via the coastal highway on the 35 minute drive from Lobos) reliving the weekend which included a day at the amazing Puerto Lobos where I mooched a beer off Lee and his buddies and some smoked salmon one of the guys had caught in Alaska as we sat around and watched peaceful sea,At that bondfire moment it occurred to me Dirtsurfer,Terry,Mirramar etc. at the other southern beaches were doing some similar version of the same slow wind down that is the Norther Sonoran beach experience.Meanwhile our forum friends in Cholla and Sandy beach now view the growing Jetty ....sorry for you guys and hope it goes better than I think t will.

Last edited:

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
Jerry, loved the 1st part of you post and then came the second part that again is filled with wishes and dreams for bad.

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
J: two weeks ago I had a fire on the beach that you must have been able to see from Santo Thomas. BTW: my beach experience has been completely ruined by the Mayan Palace development and I for sure am coming your way to share a fire & a beer as soon as I can :)

jerry

Well Known Member
J: two weeks ago I had a fire on the beach that you must have been able to see from Santo Thomas. BTW: my beach experience has been completely ruined by the Mayan Palace development and I for sure am coming your way to share a fire & a beer as soon as I can :)
We will have fun too....full moon headed north at low tide is a fine a atv ride.....just a great mix of people .Ex U o A athletes Jessie and Andy and the Alaskans have added to the mix good cigars,fine tequila and a great Thailand cuisine from my Alaska friend Noi.

jerry

Well Known Member
So basically what many of us have been saying since conception...
Except this guy says it is being built by criminals...yikes, as I am having to much fun in this stage of my life to want to end up a pile of severed body parts stuffed in a oil drum floating off the beautiful yet fetal matter contaminated waters off Las Conchas I might just shut the hell up about this White Elephant.

Kelney

Well Known Member
Wow, shocker. I am just curious how much of this fiasco gets built before the project stalls, dies and turns into another eyesore.