The Homeport...A reason a week it is a bad idea

"We all bear some responsibility, but those whose money supports the ruinous ways bear the most."

And there in lies the problem. At this moment there seems to be no one nor any group that can say nay to this project. If there were there still wouldn't be enough positive money to counter the backers.

What sickens me the most is, even if it turns out that it destroys the ecosystem and turns the place into a trashy city park, not one of these backers would ever feel guilty about it or admit they were wrong.

playaperro

El Pirata
"We all bear some responsibility, but those whose money supports the ruinous ways bear the most."

And there in lies the problem. At this moment there seems to be no one nor any group that can say nay to this project. If there were there still wouldn't be enough positive money to counter the backers.

What sickens me the most is, even if it turns out that it destroys the ecosystem and turns the place into a trashy city park, not one of these backers would ever feel guilty about it or admit they were wrong.
finger.jpg

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Why it shouldn't happen (as told by experts) 3-2-1 Blah blah piss moan ( Roberto) I m allowed "stupid comments" once in a while. Never call me stupid again though. Gracias

Last edited:

ben21

You only come down and run a marathon or see the guau guau girls, why would someone like you be interested in taking a cruise?

Add eating tacos to that list and you're almost spot on...

Regarding the cruise terminal, I've got a few friends that seem interested in the idea of taking one. Personally, I'm not that fond of being stuck on a boat eating mediocre food while watching my waiter do the macarena, but to each their own...

Roberto

Why it shouldn't happen (as told by experts) 3-2-1 Blah blah piss moan ( Roberto) I m allowed "stupid comments" once in a while. Never call me stupid again though. Gracias
Of course you are allowed, as we all are, I've done my share in life. But re read my comment , I did not call you stupid, just your post. Where's the environmental study???

MIRAMAR

Seriously, some of you are becoming curmudgeons. I think it's great Russ and his wife, Naomi, have made a wonderful life in Penasco. I'm calling a technical foul on you 4 amigos for excessive piling on- it's really getting repetitive.

Terry C

LOL, I had to Google curmudgeons.......

A person (especially an old man) who is easily annoyed or angered and who often complains. Take a 2 minute break......

playaperro

El Pirata
Add eating tacos to that list and you're almost spot on...

Regarding the cruise terminal, I've got a few friends that seem interested in the idea of taking one. Personally, I'm not that fond of being stuck on a boat eating mediocre food while watching my waiter do the macarena, but to each their own...
Pinchi
They almost finished Playa Azul too!
That was one of your own doing a misDEED! Don't blame the homeport good guys.

playaperro

El Pirata
Seriously, some of you are becoming curmudgeons. I think it's great Russ and his wife, Naomi, have made a wonderful life in Penasco. I'm calling a technical foul on you 4 amigos for excessive piling on- it's really getting repetitive.
:)

Last edited:

jerry

Just dealing with the facts and one of those facts is Russ is a part time PAID front man for Rocky Point movers and shakers......Miramar is just mad downtown Tucson is coming alive,the streetcar Is a success and all those little people she sees from her foothills stronghold are having a great time.Perro ...who knows... Maybe he really wants to jamb on a third rate over the hill cruise ship with a herd of drunken .sweaty.over weight,sun burnt party till they drop cruise fans....after being stuck in a border traffic jamb for three hours then on return finding out the bad element drawn to town have burglarized his Las Conchas home.

jerry

"Seldom is heard a discouraging word and the skies are not cloudy all day" I get it but even in the song if a cautionary view was taken about protecting the essence of a place against the crass commercial interests of whoever runs the card game at this moment the Buffalo would not have been all killed off and the Antelope might still be playing...