hey Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Your signature makes me believe that you don't like rocky point anymore and you will not be coming back.

Can we ban you then? This forum is only for people interested in RP, let me know.

Thanks.

janetandclint

Well Known Member
Hi, of course, I am a "newbie" to your forum, but not a "newbie" to Mexico and the border, having been on it since 1963. Wow, that's old, isn't it? I have lived in Tijuana, Mexicali, and worked actively in Ensenada, Tecate, Agua Prieta, Juarez and Puerto Palomas, Chihuahua. It is one thing to love a place, and we do love these places to go to them, and it is another to be conscious about what is happening there. I don't know the issues with Jerry, but I would say that there is nothing wrong about being conscious. It is self-preserving, hopefully. So if you will accept a vote from a "newbie" on the forum, I will vote "no".

janetandclint

Well Known Member
Oh, forgot to mention, that my family really loves Puerto Penasco. We just spent a week there and will be back a month in early fall. If all goes well, and we can manage it, we will be coming back regularly. But believe me, I am reading all the news in Spanish and English and am very conscious of what is the level of violence and comparing it to other areas of the border. It still is very, very much less violence than all other areas.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I'm firmly opposed on voting to ban any user. This is not a democracy, it's an internet forum. You don't like what somebody has to say, then put them on your Ignore list. It really is just that simple.

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
If we start banning for things like assinine "sigs", (sorry Sub....but it is), then we will have to start banning for things like continually pulling a post off topic, or banning Forum members who don't live in/visit Penasco, or are continually making assinine posts/pushing other member's "buttons" (the "dawg's" of the world), or those on here who have a business related agenda whenever they post (definitely not referring to Rosy!!!), or those continually bringing in ther liberal political viewpoints on every post....or being ex-New Yorkers.....:rofl:

So my vote is NO! A NO VOTE on voting! Thank you Stuart for your comment:gradea:

Last edited:

PitiquitoRosy

Well Known Member
Hi, of course, I am a "newbie" to your forum, but not a "newbie" to Mexico and the border, having been on it since 1963. Wow, that's old, isn't it? I have lived in Tijuana, Mexicali, and worked actively in Ensenada, Tecate, Agua Prieta, Juarez and Puerto Palomas, Chihuahua. It is one thing to love a place, and we do love these places to go to them, and it is another to be conscious about what is happening there. I don't know the issues with Jerry, but I would say that there is nothing wrong about being conscious. It is self-preserving, hopefully. So if you will accept a vote from a "newbie" on the forum, I will vote "no".
Hello Janetandclint, the subject isn't about Jerry, but another poster named Submarine. As far as I know, it hasn't been decided to settle this by vote, but just in case, please use your vote carefully...read his posts and then decide.

Personally, I'd just as soon he be gone. Then we can finally give someone else a chance to be our bigot-with-a-political-agenda-and-nothing-to-contribute-other-than-controversy-and-word-twisting.

Kenny

Well Known Member
Hey Jerry!

Our new member just voted not to throw you off the forum, when it was sub they were talking about. Makes you go mmmmmmm.

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
I would rather have the idiots out in the open so we can identify them by their ignorance. If they are banned, they just take their poison underground. Give me the info, I am capable of deciding what I do with it. Duh.:duh:

Status
Not open for further replies.